1A State Semi Finals South Pittsburg @ Greenback

orngnblk

Kids are going to be kids, no matter what team they play for it how they were raised. They see it every weekend on TV. I have no problem with a stare or a flex or a shush the crowd sign. If you don’t like it, do something to stop it or make them pay for it. 

What I do have an issue with was when SP 55 and SP 9 went down, there were multiple SP Adults that took the injury TO and quiet crowd to scream some pretty harsh things at the White Hat. Those guys are supposed to be impartial, but they’re also human. You think y’all did yourselves any favors by verbally abusing the guy, two times? I would have to say No, emphatically. 

Edit: I obviously don’t know when to use “their” or they’re”

Edited by gcapride

7 minutes ago, gcapride said:

Kids are going to be kids, no matter what team they play for it how they were raised. They see it every weekend on TV. I have no problem with a stare or a flex or a shush the crowd sign. If you don’t like it, do something to stop it or make them pay for it. 

What I do have an issue with was when SP 55 and SP 9 went down, there were multiple SP Adults that took the injury TO and quiet crowd to scream some pretty harsh things at the White Hat. Those guys are supposed to be impartial, but they’re also human. You think y’all did yourselves any favors by verbally abusing the guy, two times? I would have to say No, emphatically. 

Edit: I obviously don’t know when to use “their” or they’re”

Come to cloudland and we'll teach you :roflolk:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, team69 said:

Sometimes fans lose sight of the fact their just kids. They worked all year while the grownups want to take some of the credit when they win and place blame when they lose. If you suit up and stick it out regardless where you play you should be considered a winner. Just for the record I'm not a Democrat either.

You’re absolutely right! I walked away from the game in aw of what I had witnessed in that it was an amazing game, the best HS game I’ve ever seen! SP has tremendous athletes with great toughness, same goes for GB! To witness two HS teams with that much talent In one HS game was priceless! I realize in adults emotions get high that sometimes has a negative effect, but as for the game both teams were ready to play and it showed. I do believe there’s more good than bad on both sides. For the record I’m glad you’re not a democrat. 

Just now, Makinplays said:

You’re absolutely right! I walked away from the game in aw of what I had witnessed in that it was an amazing game, the best HS game I’ve ever seen! SP has tremendous athletes with great toughness, same goes for GB! To witness two HS teams with that much talent In one HS game was priceless! I realize in adults emotions get high that sometimes has a negative effect, but as for the game both teams were ready to play and it showed. I do believe there’s more good than bad on both sides. For the record I’m glad you’re not a democrat. 

Didn't know Tennessee had a Democrat.