1A State Semi Finals South Pittsburg @ Greenback

orngnblk

9 hours ago, Shadroach said:

Stellar come back Old Pirate! You should probably ease on over to the basketball pages where you can start bombing those threads early with why SP isn't going to win the Basketball Gold like you did with the football thread. Your excuses have run their course on the football pages.

Old Pirate ain’t no dribbler fan. OP will hang around fer a short spell, then hang up the ole jock & go into hibernation till next feuding time.

Just now getting a chance to make a final comment on the game. It definitely lived up to its billing. Two great team going head to head. Not the outcome I had hoped for but very proud of my Pirates. Nothing to be ashamed about. Many chances to put the game away but Greenback had opportunities as well. Yes, there were some questionable calls but that's football. After the late interception, 1 first down could have sealed the game for a Pirate victory but that just didn't happen. Carnes and Willis were the difference in my opinion. It was great to see @orngnblk again. Sorry I missed getting to meet others. Pirates return a ton of Athletes so I fully expect them to be considered another potential favorite in 2020. Again, all roads lead through Greenback, just next time at the PITT.

Congrats to the Kees, bring home the GOLD and as always GO PIRATES!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, piratetom said:

Just now getting a chance to make a final comment on the game. It definitely lived up to its billing. Two great team going head to head. Not the outcome I had hoped for but very proud of my Pirates. Nothing to be ashamed about. Many chances to put the game away but Greenback had opportunities as well. Yes, there were some questionable calls but that's football. After the late interception, 1 first down could have sealed the game for a Pirate victory but that just didn't happen. Carnes and Willis were the difference in my opinion. It was great to see @orngnblk again. Sorry I missed getting to meet others. Pirates return a ton of Athletes so I fully expect them to be considered another potential favorite in 2020. Again, all roads lead through Greenback, just next time at the PITT.

Congrats to the Kees, bring home the GOLD and as always GO PIRATES!

Very respectful post! We will give it all we have. 

1 hour ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Pirate Tom is too kind to you Orchestraters! A HEEP of coacht fellers knowds it. 

OP, I'm very aware of everything but on the field we still could have won the game. Some good people who were going to go out of their way to accommodate my brother if he got to go. Football aside, that in itself demands my respect.... 

10 minutes ago, piratetom said:

OP, I'm very aware of everything but on the field we still could have won the game. Some good people who were going to go out of their way to accommodate my brother if he got to go. Football aside, that in itself demands my respect.... 

Mostly Smoke & Mirrors PT. Of course your brother obviously is a real fighter and regards. However did you take time to notice all the SP handicapped & elderly fans left to stand or go back to their cars because of them Tonya Truck Ned Beatty yahoos taking majority of the visitors side. GB fellers is self promoters, they really don’t give a hoot how comfortable anyone is but themselves! “Let That Realization Soak To The Core” Come Out Of The Smoke & Mirrors

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Mostly Smoke & Mirrors PT. Of course your brother obviously is a real fighter and regards. However did you take time to notice all the SP handicapped & elderly fans left to stand or go back to their cars because of them Tonya Truck Ned Beatty yahoos taking majority of the visitors side. GB fellers is self promoters, they really don’t give a hoot how comfortable anyone is but themselves! “Let That Realization Soak To The Core” Come Out Of The Smoke & Mirrors

Yep and I was right there helping carry some of the wheel chairs up to the top row. So again, no smoke and mirrors for me. I'm not saying I agree with anything regarding facilities and orchestration, I'm simply giving respect WHERE it is due when it comes to me and my family.

• Like 1