Dobyns-Bennett 2020- Team 100 Offseason Thread

DBKPT93

On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 1:35 PM, DBturningitAROUND said:

Heard DB may be changing a team or two on their schedule for next season.Anyone know if this is true?

I heard that DB was throwing the Green Bay Packers and NE Patriots on the schedule just to hush up the naysayers, not sure if it is true or not, we'll see by spring when the schedules are printed.

5 hours ago, blazer1set said:

I heard that DB was throwing the Green Bay Packers and NE Patriots on the schedule just to hush up the naysayers, not sure if it is true or not, we'll see by spring when the schedules are printed.

Im sorry,You must have thought I was asking.I was but not from a bandwagon fan that cheers for them cause his team really sucks.I do hope they get rid of playing lil db cause playing them doesn't help them at all.

50 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

I agree, we have no business playing each other.

Boone had a pretty darn good team this year. I think the loss of Charlie Cole at the beginning of the season really set them back and it took a while for them to find their footing. At the end of the year they were really good. Cole was a team maker. If he hadn't got hurt they might have went deep into the playoffs.

10 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Boone had a pretty darn good team this year. I think the loss of Charlie Cole at the beginning of the season really set them back and it took a while for them to find their footing. At the end of the year they were really good. Cole was a team maker. If he hadn't got hurt they might have went deep into the playoffs.

Thanks man, and you are right, after Cole went out we just fell apart for the next several games.