Happy Thanksgiving to the CoachT family

STARSNBARS

27 minutes ago, RollRed said:

Respect President Trump.  Hes going to be president until 2024. Please dont tell us you respect killery Clinton. Ask Jeffrey Epstein how being friends with the Clinton's has worked out for him. Happy Thanksgiving 

:popcorneater: Waiting for the start of the Maryville playoff game.

Get the hint...I am doing my best to get this back to football. 

Willie, I have been serving since 1970.  Before that I was a service brat from birth.  In all that time Trump is the first POTUS I have seen actually get behind the serving line and dish out food to the troops in a WAR zone.

As to others, I KNOW Hitlery from running Al Gore's security detail the 8 years he was in office.  It will be a cold day in hades before I would vote for her or any others like her.  Or any like her in the other party.  I consider myself an Independent.

Like I told Al to his face, my oath was to the Constitution and NOT a pair of redneck politicians!  That little statement cost me both my full bird and my star per the phone call I got from the AG.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Lost Old Dad said:

Willie, I have been serving since 1970.  Before that I was a service brat from birth.  In all that time Trump is the first POTUS I have seen actually get behind the serving line and dish out food to the troops in a WAR zone.

As to others, I KNOW Hitlery from running Al Gore's security detail the 8 years he was in office.  It will be a cold day in hades before I would vote for her or any others like her.  Or any like her in the other party.  I consider myself an Independent.

Like I told Al to his face, my oath was to the Constitution and NOT a pair of redneck politicians!  That little statement cost me both my full bird and my star per the phone call I got from the AG.

Sir,

Thank you for your service.

32 minutes ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Sir,

1 hour ago, Lost Old Dad said:

Lod ain’t it funny when we had a Democrat in office we never had the money or equipment we needed ?? Like ammo or combat related equipment or spare parts . But Air Force one was always ready to haul a plane full of ahole politicians somewhere at a moments notice  

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Jetjock said:

Lod ain’t it funny when we had a Democrat in office we never had the money or equipment we needed ?? Like ammo or combat related equipment or spare parts . But Air Force one was always ready to haul a plane full of ahole politicians somewhere at a moments notice  

:popcorneater: Can't wait to see McCallie, Meigs County, Greenback, Alcoa, Elizabethton, Maryville, Knox. Central win State. 

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 7:38 PM, WillieTheWildcats said:

Sir,

You are very welcome. 

Been a male member of my family serving in this country in some form or the other since 1645.  Before that we were Cavalry in England.  Family crest is a martial red shield with three golden saddle stirrups for our Cavalry tradition.  During the War Between the states the two main branches of the family served in the Cavalry on BOTH sides.  During Desert Shield I served by being one of General Schwartzkopf's Moslem/Israeli advisors.  Son served during the second Gulf War in Iraq in the 4th Brigade of the 1st Cavalry Division.

Being an officer I am eligible to be recalled until I am 70.  That means I still have to answer the phone and e-mails for just 3 more years!  Never become the state 'expert' on Moslem Terrorists.  Every time one does anything in the world you get a phone call at LEAST.  The terror attack is London the other day is a prime example.  I got both a call and a e-mail.

As to riding Air Force One, I have done it twice.  Nice ride but the drink service for us peons was better on American or Delta!

Calling the Maryville/Ravenwood game a coin flip right now and its even money on the betting!

1 hour ago, Lost Old Dad said:

You are very welcome. 

Been a male member of my family serving in this country in some form or the other since 1645.  Before that we were Cavalry in England.  Family crest is a martial red shield with three golden saddle stirrups for our Cavalry tradition.  During the War Between the states the two main branches of the family served in the Cavalry on BOTH sides.  During Desert Shield I served by being one of General Schwartzkopf's Moslem/Israeli advisors.  Son served during the second Gulf War in Iraq in the 4th Brigade of the 1st Cavalry Division.

Being an officer I am eligible to be recalled until I am 70.  That means I still have to answer the phone and e-mails for just 3 more years!  Never become the state 'expert' on Moslem Terrorists.  Every time one does anything in the world you get a phone call at LEAST.  The terror attack is London the other day is a prime example.  I got both a call and a e-mail.

As to riding Air Force One, I have done it twice.  Nice ride but the drink service for us peons was better on American or Delta!

Calling the Maryville/Ravenwood game a coin flip right now and its even money on the betting!

You certainly have led and are still leading a full life I admire all that you have accomplished. My Family doesn't have anywhere the military history as yours. My Mom came from Native American heritage. I believe no one served until three of her brothers did in WWII. One uncle fought in Alaska when Japan landing some troops there. My Dad' parents immigrated from Spain in 1920. Dad volunteered for the Army after graduating from CCNY (City College of New York) with a degree in Chemical Engineering. He served in the Army Corp of Engineers in New Mexico during the Manhattan Project. After the war, he was discharged and told he should go to Oak Ridge and continue his Nuclear work. My Parents raised eight kids but only one brother did any service. He went to the Coast Guard Academy.

I have to disagree on the Maryville game. The Rebels are a wonderful mix of high level talent, hard workers and smart players. Their coaching staff rivals many colleges. I see a 36 - 0 type score.

Oh, LOD, I do apologize if my original response to your post was disrespectful. There are just certain posters on CoachT like you and Bounder who deserve to be respected.

23 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

You certainly have led and are still leading a full life I admire all that you have accomplished. My Family doesn't have anywhere the military history as yours. My Mom came from Native American heritage. I believe no one served until three of her brothers did in WWII. One uncle fought in Alaska when Japan landing some troops there. My Dad' parents immigrated from Spain in 1920. Dad volunteered for the Army after graduating from CCNY (City College of New York) with a degree in Chemical Engineering. He served in the Army Corp of Engineers in New Mexico during the Manhattan Project. After the war, he was discharged and told he should go to Oak Ridge and continue his Nuclear work. My Parents raised eight kids but only one brother did any service. He went to the Coast Guard Academy.

I have to disagree on the Maryville game. The Rebels are a wonderful mix of high level talent, hard workers and smart players. Their coaching staff rivals many colleges. I see a 36 - 0 type score.

Oh, LOD, I do apologize if my original response to your post was disrespectful. There are just certain posters on CoachT like you and Bounder who deserve to be respected.

You and I have NO problem.  I just tend to prattle on in my latter years.  Hopefully it will teach some 'History' that is not taught anymore.

BTW you should be VERY proud of your Uncle that served in the Aleutians Campaign.  Just getting the equipment to Alaska to fight it was a HUGE accomplishment.  They had to build the Alcan highway just to get stuff there in quantity.  Between the Japanese taking the two Islands they did and 'if' they had won at Midway, Japan may own California and Alaska today.  Frankly as far as I am concerned they can HAVE California now!  What your Dad and the others did have my respect.  I had 4 Uncles that probably would have died invading Japan if they had not perfected what they did.

The battle to get the two Islands back in the Aleutians was hard and deadly.  Not enough is taught about it in the schools today.

Beware of Ravenwood.  Their team is BIG and FAST.  If they get their passing game going not many can shut it down.  While I am pulling for Maryville, just because I like and respect them, I am realist enough to know Ravenwood will NOT be a cake walk.