Camden coach

Safesquezze

2 hours ago, Tide21 said:

Wow. If he wanted to be near home why wouldn’t he have just stayed at waverly ? 

Waverly is a strange place if you ever have to spend time over there..they don't take kind to "strangers"   Thats anyone not from waverly..  :lol:

P.S>  Waverly isnt near home in anyway except logistically .  Camden and Waverly are very different places..also near home isnt  actually    Home. plus you know there is money involved.   I hope I am wrong and he is here for 20 years kicking butt the whole time..but i think we lose him to a dollar bill or two in the future

Edited by Beagle

2 hours ago, MayoBottomHermit said:

Would the Westview job be more appealing if they had their own field? I understand Camden is his hometown, but.....it’s Camden.

And Huntingdon is no better. They have always just thought so. Kind of like Ole Miss, very proud and haughty for nothing really. 

51 minutes ago, Beagle said:

Waverly is a strange place if you ever have to spend time over there..they don't take kind to "strangers"   Thats anyone not from waverly..  :lol:

P.S>  Waverly isnt near home in anyway except logistically .  Camden and Waverly are very different places..also near home isnt  actually    Home. plus you know there is money involved.   I hope I am wrong and he is here for 20 years kicking butt the whole time..but i think we lose him to a dollar bill or two in the future

Your program is going to turn around tho. That’s good for Camden congrats. 

3 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Mustangs are 60-13 all time against Camden. We are a football town and are very proud and confident program with great community support. You could learn a lot from us.

Yep, there is exactly what I was talking about. All towns in the state should look up to Huntingdon. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, @38320 said:

Yep, there is exactly what I was talking about. All towns in the state should look up to Huntingdon. 

I dont't believe in looking up to any school. You're beat before you start if you do that. I understand how you feel. If my school was 8-42 alltime against a school I think I would try to be a little more like them.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

I dont't believe in looking up to any school. You're beat before you start if you do that. I understand how you feel. If my school was 8-42 alltime against a school I think I would try to be a little more like them.

I like it! Losers gonna lose.  Just the way it is. If you can’t get the passion and fire for even high school football then you shouldn’t even be on the t. The guy bashing on waverly is making me laugh. Yep we are waverly.  Yep we think we are better than most other places. Some have put us in our place but many have not.  Several won’t ever.  I do like to be rational and respectful but saying you wouldn’t want to raise your kids somewhere Kinda bent me.  Half of dang Camden make a living over here and there they go running that mouth.  I could write a book about the stupid the flows through Camden.  

Edited by MannBlue