Pigeon Forge Head Coach Is Now Open

ThinkFastRunFast

7 minutes ago, pftigersfan1 said:

Meadows has the job, he was extremely unhappy at Carter for whatever reason. I'm excited for him to be coming back.

Always good to get a SUCCESSFUL Head Ball Coach like Meadows. I remember watching his teams at Alcoa and Jeff Co both programs grew from having him at helm. I wonder why he is leaving Carter after One Season? Congratulations to Pigeon Forge for able to get him back. 

PFtigerfan1 do you have any scoop on why he is leaving and what does this do to the county of Sevier? 

19 hours ago, Pinocchio007 said:

Always good to get a SUCCESSFUL Head Ball Coach like Meadows. I remember watching his teams at Alcoa and Jeff Co both programs grew from having him at helm. I wonder why he is leaving Carter after One Season? Congratulations to Pigeon Forge for able to get him back. 

PFtigerfan1 do you have any scoop on why he is leaving and what does this do to the county of Sevier? 

No clue why he is leaving other than he wasn't happy at Carter, there is a good crop of athletes at Pigeon Forge for the next couple of years tho. As far as Sevier County, nothing changes. We have too many schools for any of them to be super competitive. 

37 minutes ago, pftigersfan1 said:

No clue why he is leaving other than he wasn't happy at Carter, there is a good crop of athletes at Pigeon Forge for the next couple of years tho. As far as Sevier County, nothing changes. We have too many schools for any of them to be super competitive. 

Could not agree more about Sevier County having to many schools. However, Nothing shows that he is leaving other than not being happy. If he was lock in already for PF. I’m sure PF would want him or someone in by January. After all the coaching changes Carter has been through. I would assume they would be sweeting up their side on things.