TSSAA CORRUPTION

GeneralForrest

1 minute ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Is yous defending the TSSAA? 

Nah I’m just saying the tssaa didn’t make the bad calls in the game and general claims that because of the bad call on the punt they lost. It isn’t true I watched the game and they had chances to score after the bad call and didn’t get it done. 

4 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Is yous defending the TSSAA? 

Not by any means. Tide21 & I have been arguing this with General all day. TSSAA has nothing to do with Forrest getting beat. I don’t think TSSAA does a very good job with much of anything that they do honestly. But what General is arguing isn’t what he is portraying out to be. 

1 minute ago, Tide21 said:

Nah I’m just saying the tssaa didn’t make the bad calls in the game and general claims that because of the bad call on the punt they lost. It isn’t true I watched the game and they had chances to score after the bad call and didn’t get it done. 

What is your thoughts on the TSSAA crowning a state champion they knew ........... had an ineligible player

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

What is your thoughts on the TSSAA crowning a state champion they knew ........... had an ineligible player

I heard they said tssaa approved him going and playing the game.  I wonder if they really did. I mean if they didn’t approve it and he played anyways then it’s a rule violation. They changed that rule this year didn’t they ? 

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

I heard they said tssaa approved him going and playing the game.  I wonder if they really did. I mean if they didn’t approve it and he played anyways then it’s a rule violation. They changed that rule this year didn’t they ? 

The TSSAA reportedly cleared him to attend a camp of sorts. Obviously they were mislead and didn’t do their job to investigate it. ( sound familiar? - Fayetteville). Later the TSSAA was provided color video of an actual game. (Keep in mind this was a wide spread known fact for weeks.). If the TSSAA changed the rule this year it wouldn’t be a surprise, now that they are being exposed.   Bottom line is the TSSAA is garbage. Old Pirate has echoed that fact fer years. Facts, Terrible officiating, few officials know the rules, some too fat to properly position themselves to make an accurate call. The location of the championship is unfair to many schools. The facility is substandard any many ways. Now state champions are being crowned with ineligible players far exceeds any consideration the TSSAA properly does their job. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

The TSSAA reportedly cleared him to attend a camp of sorts. Obviously they were mislead and didn’t do their job to investigate it. ( sound familiar? - Fayetteville). Later the TSSAA was provided color video of an actual game. (Keep in mind this was a wide spread known fact for weeks.). If the TSSAA changed the rule this year it wouldn’t be a surprise, now that they are being exposed.   Bottom line is the TSSAA is garbage. Old Pirate has echoed that fact fer years. Facts, Terrible officiating, few officials know the rules, some too fat to properly position themselves to make an accurate call. The location of the championship is unfair to many schools. The facility is substandard any many ways. Now state champions are being crowned with ineligible players far exceeds any consideration the TSSAA properly does their job. 

You complain more than anyone on here. I tell you what if you want something done go apply for the job and do something about if not quit bellyaching!!! That simple get in your car drive down and beat the doors down and get yourself an application!!! But no all you wanna do is complain on here last time I checked this isn’t t$$aa website it’s CoachT!!! My paw always told me if you want something done do it yourself and you know it will be done right !!!!!  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, WarChant said:

You complain more than anyone on here. I tell you what if you want something done go apply for the job and do something about if not quit bellyaching!!! That simple get in your car drive down and beat the doors down and get yourself an application!!! But no all you wanna do is complain on here last time I checked this isn’t t$$aa website it’s CoachT!!! My paw always told me if you want something done do it yourself and you know it will be done right !!!!!  

Youngon, Old Pirate says most coacht fellers understand why GB fellers ain’t keen on calling out the TSSAA fer failing to do their job! ..orchestrators have No credibility in this discussion. GIT....

7 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Youngon, Old Pirate says most coacht fellers understand why GB fellers ain’t keen on calling out the TSSAA fer failing to do their job! ..orchestrators have No credibility in this discussion. GIT....

Of course that is your response. Want someone else to do it for you. Want everything handed to you on a silver platter while you sit back complain about it LAZY !!!!

33 minutes ago, WarChant said:

Of course that is your response. Want someone else to do it for you. Want everything handed to you on a silver platter while you sit back complain about it LAZY !!!!

Ain't nothing lazy about those fellows, come nut cutting time I'd dig me a deep, deep hole my friend.

And now I wonder, do city folk even know what "nut cutting time " even means?

Edited by inthagap

dont yall have 2 threads to play in this week already

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

10 hours ago, WarChant said:

10 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate warned you Youngon. Now GIT.......LOPAO 

1 hour ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

You calling us Greenback people City folk? LOL 

• CoachT locked this topic