Semi-Final Preview by FME!

FridayMainEvent

1 hour ago, Kevin38 said:

Picking Haywood like everybody else, it's all good though, we expected that!

Having not seen either team live this year and only having results to base a pick on, that what anyone would do, my friend.  Its nothing personal.  Just an educated guess.  Fortunately for the Jackets my picks have zero to do with the outcome of the game.  Good luck tomorrow. 

7 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Having not seen either team live this year and only having results to base a pick on, that what anyone would do, my friend.  Its nothing personal.  Just an educated guess.  Fortunately for the Jackets my picks have zero to do with the outcome of the game.  Good luck tomorrow. 

Understand 

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, bglass said:

If u keep picking Pearl Cohn every year maybe it will come true I just hope it’s not this year.

I don't really care who they pick. The game will be decided between the white lines. I think that Covington can compete. Wooddale last week was picked by local folks in Memphis to walk all over Covington. It didn't happen. Our guys know that they can get the job done.

9 hours ago, bglass said:

If u keep picking Pearl Cohn every year maybe it will come true I just hope it’s not this year.

LOL...  Coach Kirby loves it when I pick against him.  Sent me a text right after the video thanking me.  

With our pick history this postseason it's a good omen to have us pick against you..:roflolk: