live webcast Father Ryan Duals Sat Nov 30

atwsportscast2

5 hours ago, JIII said:

Curious to see what Arlington has this year. They lost Cannon and Antcliff I do believe and they normally have a full team and those kids compete hard.

I think you will see them take a small step back from the team they had last season.  They lost 5 starting seniors.  In addition to Canon and Antcliffe they also graduated Luke Kerns (finalist at 132), Dalton Cockman (previous state placer), and Justin Donahue who made a brief appearance in the rankings last year.  It's  a lot of firepower to replace.   I think they will still be very competitive this year, because they have a fair number of good guys throughout the lineup, but maybe not quite the same firepower as last year's group.  I think they will be led by Dylan Cockman, DJ Ford and Jon Worley this season.    

Edited by Nainten

The word is that while originally scheduled to compete in the Father Ryan Duals both Northwest and Dickson County will for whatever reason not make the trip.   Montgomery Bell Academy, Arlington, Fairview and Father Ryan will be in attendance with wrestling beginning at 12:00pm.  MBA and Father Ryan WILL NOT wrestle against each other today but will have their traditional dual at the end of the season.