1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

9 minutes ago, crow said:

They are also listed ahead of alcoa and Maryville on YOUR list, just asking for clarification, is your list of best to worst or not?:popcorneater:

On who has the most offensive output. This list doesn't take into account class or strength of schedule. My god yall are dense. GB's offensive is ahead of Maryville too but we dont see you making that comparison now do we? For the record that's not MY list. That's the list on Coach T. 

Edited by leadfarmer

2 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

On who has the most offensive output. This list doesn't take into account class or strength of schedule. My god yall are dense. GB's offensive is ahead of Maryville too but we dont see you making that comparison now do we? 

I just look forward to the challenge of stopping the big Green Machine!

Just now, orngnblk said:

No your right,just an IGNORANT comment from someone who has NO CLUE.Just jumping on the bandewagon like a few others have.

I understand but didn’t want y’all to get into another mud slinging contest. LC has some cool cats. They will talk some good smack though. I like that bunch

10 minutes ago, piratetom said:

Congrats to LC and GB for making it to the Championship. Having seen both play this year, I'm picking the Kees to keep the Gold Ball in the East.

GB 42

LC 21

But anything can happen....

Wish all your posters had the same mindset as you.  Bitterness and envy are ugly.  The same thing is going on with the Elizabethton thread.  What they don't realize is the cyclones off season workouts are brutal.  The coaches spend extra time with the facilities and the team making sure they have the best.  Everyone is expected to give 100%. 

2 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Wish all your posters had the same mindset as you.  Bitterness and envy are ugly.  The same thing is going on with the Elizabethton thread.  What they don't realize is the cyclones off season workouts are brutal.  The coaches spend extra time with the facilities and the team making sure they have the best.  Everyone is expected to give 100%. 

Tom and a couple others are just good people.Even Howie and me had a good laugh before game Fri.A good story too.:lol:

Just now, THE KING said:

Wish people were smart and honest enough to admit that adding players from all over is a huge benefit. Am I missing something. If its all about who is in position to do this is the winner, than none of it is worth a dime. Now there is the TRUTH.

1 hour ago, Gbnation said:

If anyone has watched the film then they are probably wondering why that there wasn’t a flag every play in #3 for holding lol. You’re hilarious. 

Head Orchestrator, Yous post is only one a liar would make! It was hilarious and proves your inability to tell the truth! OP ain’t ever said poor officiating was one sided, but your comment is a pure lie! Coacht fellers knowds yous giving up yous position as instigator of orchestration! Sure 1a will be happy. Now Git as soon as possible!

Just now, THE KING said:

Don't know if these workouts at Etown is mandatory or not, but if it is try it at Cloudland and see how many you have come next August. 

• CoachT locked this topic