1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

3 minutes ago, sum1uno said:

From duck hunting to shooting crows. Lol

Crows has been a good friend for years but if he sees something,he lets us and anyone who will listen know about it.LOL a very unbiased person.He will be in our corner if he knows we are in the right.Also will call us out if its not!Just doesnt make stuff up.

Edited by orngnblk

3 minutes ago, crow said:

I'm not crying at all. You cried push off, I countered with holding. You're touchy like your boy snow flake ya know. BTW I am a greenback fan all but 1 week per season. 

If the guy saw pushoff without #3 tearing 23s jersey off he is just rebel rousing.lol

4 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

Seems like it’s more than one starter? So how many total transfers did you guys have? Some of you have said 4, some say 3. I know for sure one of your corners was a transfer and the big lineman. My whole point was with Puckett calling Greenback the best recruiters in the business while having the kids come in that did for Lake County. On your other question I gotta ask why would any kid come to Lake County if not for football? And one of your posters that has since went and edited his post called Greenback “orchestrators.”  I know there was a bunch of butt puckering by LC posters when the Fayetteville decision came down.

What corner? Our starting DB's are Malachi, Matheny, Justin Morgan, and Cayden Puckett. All 4 are home grown LC kids. We've had 3 transferred, all 3 family related, only one was a starter. Any more you need to know?

10 minutes ago, crow said:

I'm not crying at all. You cried push off, I countered with holding. You're touchy like your boy snow flake ya know. BTW I am a greenback fan all but 1 week per season. 

not touchy at all I've just seen you several times in this thread griping about something. I'm just saying a small corner from SP holding is a bit different than a 6'4 200 pound receiver pushing his defender off to get space. Both penalties, one more beneficial than the other

Also who is snow flake?

Edited by Outsider1998

5 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Crows has been a good friend for years but if he sees something,he lets us and anyone who will listen know about it.LOL a very unbiased person.He will be in our corner if he knows we are in the right.Also will call us out if its not!Just doesnt make stuff up.

I've told you for years, if I knew it was BS I'd call bernie myself. I've been looking and watching long before the cry babies showed up. I think it's in compliance with the established rules for transfers or I'd tell you. Is it an advantage? Yes. Is it illegal, not as far as I can tell. It seems that all requirements are being met. Would ANY program be glad to have kids want to move to their community to be part of it and represent it, of course. The ones that deny that may be fishermen. 

1 minute ago, Mustang1969 said:

Seems like it’s more than one starter? So how many total transfers did you guys have? Some of you have said 4, some say 3. I know for sure one of your corners was a transfer and the big lineman. My whole point was with Puckett calling Greenback the best recruiters in the business while having the kids come in that did for Lake County. On your other question I gotta ask why would any kid come to Lake County if not for football? And one of your posters that has since went and edited his post called Greenback “orchestrators.”  I know there was a bunch of butt puckering by LC posters when the Fayetteville decision came down.

I am aware of 2 not saying I'm 100% correct could be 3. Kids move to  Lake County because their parents move them there.  Reelfoot Lake, work, or because they are originally from LC are the only reasons someone comes to LC. 

So Puckett calling GB the best recruiters in the business (I didn't hear him say it but I don't dispute your claim at this point) while having kids come in to his program that did not fill crucial positions is your issue. I guess we will just agree to disagree.  I haven't heard of any uproar about LC having issues with with transfers or any media coverage.  Do a quick Google search on transfer and see what pops up quick.  This is like beating a dead horse on all sides anyway.  Both teams have to line up and play 4 quarters Friday!

What posters were butt puckering with the Fayettevile decision?  LC's program is on the up and up and we only have one school district so no issues!  But I digress........

There are diehart football parents who want son to play ball at GB, and would sacrifice what ever. GB is all about team,  and they build a family of young men. all for one and one for all. They beat us every time we play them lol, just listening to GB WR after game you could tell how much he loves GB. They will some Maryville/Alcoa boys watching from the side line thinking about jumping. You think I'm kidding :mrgreen:  

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Outsider1998 said:

not touchy at all I've just seen you several times in this thread griping about something. I'm just saying a small corner from SP holding is a bit different than a 6'4 200 pound receiver pushing his defender off to get space. Both penalties, one more beneficial than the other

Also who is snow flake?

So a penalty isn't a penalty if you're smaller than the opposition? Got it. :thumb:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Head Orchestrator, Yous post is only one a liar would make! It was hilarious and proves your inability to tell the truth! OP ain’t ever said poor officiating was one sided, but your comment is a pure lie! Coacht fellers knowds yous giving up yous position as instigator of orchestration! Sure 1a will be happy. Now Git as soon as possible!

Go watch film lol you will see I’m telling the truth. You on the other hand well.......

2 minutes ago, harley04 said:

There are diehart football parents who want son to play ball at GB, and would sacrifice what ever. GB is all about team,  and they build a family of young men. all for one and one for all. They beat us every time we play them lol, just listening to GB WR after game you could tell how much he loves GB. They will some Maryville/Alcoa boys watching from the side line thinking about jumping. You think I'm kidding :mrgreen:  

Wow,great post Harley!

• CoachT locked this topic