1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

Just now, leadfarmer said:

SP??? I think I have mentioned them one time this year....in this thread to be exact. I would have thought you would have some by now seeing how you hitch a ride with them every year during the playoffs. 

Made the quarters, not a gold ball but not bad. We're usually playing in November but admittedly, December aludes us for the most part. I am a high school football fan and I do have a few teams I follow outside of my own and yes GB is one of them. Who do you typically follow when LC exits the playoffs early?

5 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Holy Fudge Round, this post is more full of mess than a box of Roy’s fudge round left in a microwave for two minutes! GB posters All year has been about the promotion of #23. Few times if ever any post hi-lited any other player. The goal was to aid #23 to bring him attention. The QB from Maryville was the key piece orchestrated. 

OP GB sure has rattled your cage. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, crow said:

Made the quarters, not a gold ball but not bad. We're usually playing in November but admittedly, December aludes us for the most part. I am a high school football fan and I do have a few teams I follow outside of my own and yes GB is one of them. Who do you typically follow when LC exits the playoffs early?

I have only followed LC this year because over the last 2 years I have gained a lot of respect for their program. Their fans are some good people. The 2 teams I follow are Cornersville and Marshall County. 

2 hours ago, pujo said:

Don't know if these workouts at Etown is mandatory or not, but if it is try it at Cloudland and see how many you have come next August. 

We wouldn't have enough for a team and that would be ok. I'd rather drop the program than be like unaka every year. That's just my thoughts 

19 minutes ago, Outsider1998 said:

I clearly stated both were penalties. Butttt willis getting free space from tossing his defender across the field compared to a corner holding on for dear life are a bit different. Willis benefits much more from his penalty than the corner does.

This has to be the dumbest comment I’ve heard on here in a while ...smh 

20 minutes ago, Outsider1998 said:

I clearly stated both were penalties. Butttt willis getting free space from tossing his defender across the field compared to a corner holding on for dear life are a bit different. Willis benefits much more from his penalty than the corner does.

Yeah because that's what happened :roll:

Just now, THE KING said:

We wouldn't have enough for a team and that would be ok. I'd rather drop the program than be like unaka every year. That's just my thoughts 

Doubt its mandatory at Etown either. If so, I'd say they let a few slide. Another thing is, if all schools went by such deal, you'd have a lot fewer teams and for sure a lot fewer kids on rosters.

4 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

Yeah because that's what happened :roll:

It was CLEAR the refs let both teams play.I myself say call the penalties BUT if your gonna let them play,then do it the way they did.Penalties were close to even at the end of the night.Game set,Match!

• CoachT locked this topic