1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

1 hour ago, mrbigster said:

You do realize a 3A team named Covington only lost by 1 point Friday night and they would be playing for the stste title.The same Covington team that could have beaten Alcoa.Milan beat that Cov team this year.Hunt beat Milan .So looks like with LC and Hunt,seems with LC beating 2 4A teams,a 3A team,a 2A team,all making the playoffs,defense may not be too bad. 

That Pearl Cohn team that beat Covington by 1 last Friday is going to get blew off the field by Alcoa.

Edited by cherokee23

11 hours ago, Gbnation said:

We don’t care lol about the double team he has been doubled in every game we have played so it’s just par for the course. A few holds yep you’re right again a few on every play lol. I hope you have a good night. 

Old Pirate sees the mid week bible study did not keep you from lying afterwards! Shame on you, orchestrater 

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate sees the mid week bible study did not keep you from lying afterwards! Shame on you, orchestrater 

Shoot most religious people I know don't even believe John 3 16. They think God is some kind of a monster without love. Can murder and destroy as long as you do it in the name of our flag . That,s far from my beliefs. Think its called a form of Godly devotion but proven false to its power.Show me any war and I'll show you some type religion. The God I look to is totally opposite. The new commandment of loving thy neighbor gets brushed to the side. Now they want us to believe that God sent this Pres to save the world. What a joke.

12 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Easiest question Old Pirate has seen in a spell. The Maryville transfer’s importance got lost in the Smoke & Mirrors of the constant daily Willis promotion campaign. Which was the reason fer the orchestration! Both great players, Carnes the engine that powered the Cherokees! Question, Who was harassed the most? The QB delivered far more. Some smack yapping bout Willis being double teamed, LOPAO. Would’ve been good to see how he performed with 3 or 4 hanging on him! HEEP of GB whining bout a few holds. Carnes had way more than a few, yet consistently delivered! 

6 days and still whining... 

• Like 1

• CoachT locked this topic