1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

7 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I find it absolutely hilarious there is an LC player holding up a Fathead of a donkey. Lol!!!!

Lol !!!! Saw that too

that was an ole school donkey out there, skin ripped off, scratched, bleeding,, tough tough tough ! Hey LC line,,,,,, domination ! 
congrats on the gold !

10 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

LC only had 8 because of penalties and missed opportunities.

They are the most complete 1A team in the state this year.  I am biased but I believe Huntingdon would have beat Greenback as well.

CONGRATULATIONS LAKE COUNTY!!! Yall have a heck of a team. Not a fan of either school but GB was dominated ALL GAME. That being said, with a few big plays, some LC self inflicted wounds, and a huge discrepancy in penalties called, GB still had a chance until the pick 6. It seemed as the refs had an obvious bias in favor of GB but LC kept fighting and enforcing their will at the LOS. BCB-MVP should be cut in half for Snyder and Puckett! 

Looks like outside of 4A Crockett Co, Huntingdon kept it closer than anyone else this yr.

Congratulations again on a great season to both Greenback and Lake County. Go Jackets!!!

4 minutes ago, sum1uno said:

Chapel hill is over twice the size of Tiptonville. I know both very well

Never have I seen a game this close in the 3rd and one coach call his last timeout to rip an official, get a 15-yd penalty, and still win the game...I figured they were done at that point. LC reminded me a lot or us; in the penalty stat that is :roflolk:

• CoachT locked this topic