1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

5 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

Run for dough, pass for show. If you have a physical football team that can pound the rock and throw just enough to keep linebackers guessing they are going to beat a pass happy offense 9 out 10 times.

whats funny is that lake had soem big pass plays too, but also some pics that were like wth you guy are running great 

23 minutes ago, fullbackdive said:

I don't post much on here, just read a little from time to time, but man.... I think everyone on these boards would agree you could lay General Forrest alongside the end of your driveway and never have to worry about ice buildup

do you feel a need to associate yourself with a group when you attack me?

35 minutes ago, FargoStrut said:

CONGRATULATIONS LAKE COUNTY!!! Yall have a heck of a team. Not a fan of either school but GB was dominated ALL GAME. That being said, with a few big plays, some LC self inflicted wounds.  “It seemed as the refs had an obvious bias in favor of GB” but LC kept fighting and enforcing their will at the LOS. 

Old Falcon pert near sure a few of them Tonka Truck Ned Beatty fellers were officiating. 

29 minutes ago, Forever23 said:

Congratulations Lake County!! I know Dylan is up there in heaven giving a shout out the whole world can hear! He would be super excited for y'all! Way to play football all year! We couldn't be more proud for y'all.  Great job coach Puckett and the rest of the coaching staff!! Forever 23!!!

wow great post. congrats to your family. great victory for yall  

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Falcon pert near sure a few of them Tonka Truck Ned Beatty fellers were officiating. 

I will say this last thing to you OP,we were at the ihop this morn and a man comes up and says he has been going to the championship game for 25 years and he asked of we were LC we said nope GB.He so you all were the ones who put SP out i said yep he gave us all high fives and said there are a few of us that do this every year and we cant stand those fans.Just being honest and i laugh at your comments this year and now.Good day and have a good offseason we WILL meet again.

• Like 1

• CoachT locked this topic