1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

1 hour ago, Super8Dad said:

What's up with the donkey thing? I've heard it talked about, but  I guess missed the joke.

I brought the donkey, and it was me running around like a wild man with the donkey the entire game. Too much fun!! It started before week 0 when I told UC that we were gonna donkey stomp them! Since then, it’s turned into a legend! No worries! AD Mike Moore said the donkey is going in the trophy case at least for a short stay. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, shockernation said:

I brought the donkey, and it was me running around like a wild man with the donkey the entire game. Too much fun!! It started before week 0 when I told UC that we were gonna donkey stomp them! Since then, it’s turned into a legend! No worries! AD Mike Moore said the donkey is going in the trophy case at least for a short stay. 

I hollered at you before the game in the endzone about thst donkey.That was a ton of fun!Congrats to your boys that a heck of a team!

17 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I will say this last thing to you OP,we were at the ihop this morn and a man comes up and says he has been going to the championship game for 25 years and he asked of we were LC we said nope GB.He so you all were the ones who put SP out i said yep he gave us all high fives and said there are a few of us that do this every year and we cant stand those fans.Just being honest and i laugh at your comments this year and now.Good day and have a good offseason we WILL meet again.

I don't think anybody likes SP fans lol.

9 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Saw your crazy self on the TV also. Lol. Congrats. Great season

31 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I will say this last thing to you OP,we were at the ihop this morn and a man comes up and says he has been going to the championship game for 25 years and he asked of we were LC we said nope GB.He so you all were the ones who put SP out i said yep he gave us all high fives and said there are a few of us that do this every year and we cant stand those fans.Just being honest and i laugh at your comments this year and now.Good day and have a good offseason we WILL meet again.

My daddy use to tell me "son Its best to pick out a single bird instead of shooting at the whole covey.

• CoachT locked this topic