1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

12 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

Congrats LC the best team won today. 

To our boys, thanks for a great year. I know it didn’t end the way that we wanted it to but no one thought that we would have made it to the championship game again this year. To say that we are proud of everyone of you would be an understatement. Great job! Work hard and try again next year!

LRDAO.... Nobody thought you would until the orchestrating took place.  You is full of mess.   Did any of fellars find my Murphy Fair book? You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

12 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

To our boys, thanks for a great year. I know it didn’t end the way that we wanted it to but no one thought that we would have made it to the championship game again this year. To say that we are proud of everyone of you would be an understatement. Great job! Work hard and try again next year!

You nailed it!It was a fun year.

Congrats Lake Co! Heck of a team...heck of a season! 

Wouldn't it be awesome if we had the old 3 class system...could you imagine. Lake Co, Peabody, Meigs, TC, Huntingdon, South Pitt, Greenback, Watertown, Tyner, Forrest. How fun would that be?

and I think Lake may have beaten us all this year

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

This was an awesome game. I was wrong with my pick. I just didn’t think Lake County could cover Willis and to be honest it wouldn’t have mattered if the could because they had Greenbacks QB running for his life. Greenback y’all had a heck of a season and a great fan base idc what the haters say y’all good people in my book.

Lake County you guys surprised me. I thought y’all was just blabbering about holding back on Huntingdon with the passing game but nope y’all could sling it when needed. Congrats on the win. You guys played awesome!

Vandy you’ll have to trust me moving forward! I’ve said it since August we were #1...today my boys proved it! Sorry I do get to meet up...I rode the donkey all game 

Just now, shockernation said:

Vandy you’ll have to trust me moving forward! I’ve said it since August we were #1...today my boys proved it! Sorry I do get to meet up...I rode the donkey all game 

I seen you but didn’t know that was you with that donkey :lol:

i watched the Alcoa game till halftime it was awful. 

Tomorrow I will get to see the Tide with that donkey.

55 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Ill own it Mike we got beat by a better team.The adjustment on the WR#4  route in the second half from a fly route to a come back was great.The line for LC just pushed us around.It says alot for our MUCH smaller team to even have a chance up to the pick 6 to make a down to the wire type game.When we lost 23 it hurt more on the d and special teams end in my opinion.#15 was a hard loss also he was our best backer.We only rotate 14 kids so i am proud of our kids.Coaching can only do so much against a better team.Line of scrimmage took us out of the game.Great team LC you all could win 2A i believe!

Also i hope you are doing better!!

Thanks.  We know how y’all feel as good as anyone with all the silvers we brought home over the past decade.  It’s easy to point fingers but no one is perfect.  We believe they should be, but that’s not the case.  That’s one of the problems with the world today.  Everyone not in a position of power want to criticize and pick apart those that are.  It’s kind of like a knife in the back, or being two-faced.  Love them while things are going good, then hate them when it’s not.  Let that sink in.  Is that the type of person we are or want to be?  Let it humble you.  Take a step back.  

36 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

PM, Great to seeing yous a tad frisky calling out them orchestrators. Down side is yous goin to soon be on their naughty list. 

Truth is truth, even when it hurts more than a lie.  Make Greenback Great Again.  

19 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

Congrats GB.  It’s hard to like losing.  It’s even harder to allow it to humble you. Those kids should be proud.  From the beginning it was supposed to SP vs LC.  You guys came a long ways from starting out with those losses.  What’s scary about you guys is I believe you will be in the State games in basketball and baseball this season too.  Good luck

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Thanks.  We know how y’all feel as good as anyone with all the silvers we brought home over the past decade.  It’s easy to point fingers but no one is perfect.  We believe they should be, but that’s not the case.  That’s one of the problems with the world today.  Everyone not in a position of power want to criticize and pick apart those that are.  It’s kind of like a knife in the back, or being two-faced.  Love them while things are going good, then hate them when it’s not.  Let that sink in.  Is that the type of person we are or want to be?  Let it humble you.  Take a step back.  

Truth is truth, even when it hurts more than a lie.  Make Greenback Great Again.  

Congrats GB.  It’s hard to like losing.  It’s even harder to allow it to humble you. Those kids should be proud.  From the beginning it was supposed to SP vs LC.  You guys came a long ways from starting out with those losses.  What’s scary about you guys is I believe you will be in the State games in basketball and baseball this season too.  Good luck

That would be nice but I’m not sure about the basketball state appearance though

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO... The GB fellars is going to say that Willis boy getting hurt is what got them beat.  Junior said they wasnt anybody in my Murphy Fair book that could shut him down but I garuntee that #3 did.  You think im joking but im not 

From what I've read the GB folks are handling it sportingly, no excuses or whining. It's difficult to lose with grace but they seem to be doing a good job of it

• CoachT locked this topic