1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Ill own it Mike we got beat by a better team.The adjustment on the WR#4  route in the second half from a fly route to a come back was great.The line for LC just pushed us around.It says alot for our MUCH smaller team to even have a chance up to the pick 6 to make a down to the wire type game.When we lost 23 it hurt more on the d and special teams end in my opinion.#15 was a hard loss also he was our best backer.We only rotate 14 kids so i am proud of our kids.Coaching can only do so much against a better team.Line of scrimmage took us out of the game.Great team LC you all could win 2A i believe!

Also i hope you are doing better!!

You are a class act sir. Been a pleasure keeping up with y’all this year. Best wishes to you and your family.  

If I may give my two cents on this game.

1st and foremost, congrats LC! You guys proved all the doubters wrong.

Tubbs gets injured and LC didn't miss a beat.

Willis is huge and an all around athlete. Him leaving the game was more detrimental to GB than LC losing Tubbs. 

I feel the turning point was when they put up on the board about Mr. Football. I feel LC and especially Snyder took it personally, and his play showed it after that. 

Congrats to both teams on making it this far. As I stated earlier, nothing wrong with taking home the silver.

Pray that those that sustained injuries today heal and recover quickly.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, sum1uno said:

You are a class act sir. Been a pleasure keeping up with y’all this year. Best wishes to you and your family.  

Thank you and it has been fun.I will evaluate my stance on this site during the offseason,may be time for taking a back seat!Made alot of friends thru the years on here tho but i think its time,we will see:thumb:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Thank you and it has been fun.I will evaluate my stance on this site during the offseason,may be time for taking a back seat!Made alot of friends thru the years on here tho but i think its time,we will see:thumb:

O&b man you never answered my questions. You think im joking but im not. 

Congratulations to LC. Me and OnB talked yesterday, I told him your D line was nasty (in a good way) and would cause problems. I didn't think they would be as problematic as they were but they played very well. Both played very physical and hard to the end. The better team won today, congratulations on a great season. 

• CoachT locked this topic