1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

9 hours ago, Outsider1998 said:

Just a reminder voters didn’t think snyder deserved to be top 3 in Mr. Football. 

can you give us his regular season stats - for what I understand the committee picked the winners from those stats - plus overall academic standing - and character and leadership on and off the field!

3 hours ago, HingleMcCringleberry said:

sp? Nobody knows what that stands for anymore they been irrelevant the past decade. Sleep good sweep left pirates and also the sweep right pirates:thumb:

Apparently you know what it stands for! You have to bring SP up in every post almost! 
 If you’re  not hated by someone, you must be doing it all wrong! 
 You must have nightmares about SP...but hey SP is irrelevant right?:thumb:

9E0C30C9-3D1C-4DFC-8F18-32D88FE4E9D6.jpeg

4 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

This was an awesome game. I was wrong with my pick. I just didn’t think Lake County could cover Willis and to be honest it wouldn’t have mattered if the could because they had Greenbacks QB running for his life. Greenback y’all had a heck of a season and a great fan base idc what the haters say y’all good people in my book.

Lake County you guys surprised me. I thought y’all was just blabbering about holding back on Huntingdon with the passing game but nope y’all could sling it when needed. Congrats on the win. You guys played awesome!

Since you mentioned that defense I’m gonna clue all the clueless in on the Donkey’s game,

I have a news flash for the posers and skeptics based off stats, stats never mattered to the Donkey, no one would listen because stats are important, but not important to the donkey, he laughed every time someone went with, voted on, and even bashed lake county for something they did or didn’t do

Lake county did what lake county wanted to do all year long, the donkey throttled up, locked it down, tightened it up, and let off the gas when he wanted too, its really that simple. Strength, determination, fundamentals, and heart were all together from day one this year, the most important being heart

SPECIAL THANKS to whoever played the congrats to Mr Football on the Jumbotron right before half time, that’s all the donkey needed

And instead of quoting everyone who said the donkey wouldn’t stop greenbacks passing game, go back to the stats , HOW DID THAT WORK OUT

Edited by Guidance1812

2 minutes ago, GHS1010 said:

can you give us his regular season stats - for what I understand the committee picked the winners from those stats - plus overall academic standing - and character and leadership on and off the field!

1st or 2nd in his class...I do know that! Campbell Puckett is either 1st or 2nd! Stats are useless when you play a half and have 6 7 playmakers Tubbs Puckett Matheny Taylor Morgan Gross Abbott that you wanna share the wealth! I dunno I just think all the voting should be like this week and then Tanner wins

• CoachT locked this topic