1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

12 minutes ago, pujo said:

You guys do enough talking about the young man,thats all its been the whole year. Sure didn't see # 6 plastered all over this site. Without him,23 don't win Mr FOOTBALL.

You don’t know that. In a interview I posted he said he thought he might be the QB. He is talented enough he might of won it at QB.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, pujo said:

You guys do enough talking about the young man,thats all its been the whole year. Sure didn't see # 6 plastered all over this site. Without him,23 don't win Mr FOOTBALL.

You’re like a pecker nat that won’t leave just keep buzzzing bzzzzzzzz bzzzzzz 

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

He dropped one and it would have been a td. 

When he did his combine in Nashville his combine card said he was 16. When did he turn 17. It’s pretty cool to think about how much more bigger and faster he could get once a college strength coach gets a hold of him.

Just now, pujo said:

And you act like a child, name calling is a very childish thing. My kids give that up at an early stage.

Well don’t get on the greenback thread being negative about a young man you know nothing about. Go to your on championship thread. Oh wait yeah you didn’t go !!! 

• Like 1

Just now, WarChant said:

Well don’t get on the greenback thread being negative about a young man you know nothing about. Go to your on championship thread. Oh wait yeah you didn’t go !!! 

Said he was the best 1a receiver since Eric Davis, Thats not being very disrespectful.

2 minutes ago, pujo said:

And you act like a child, name calling is a very childish thing. My kids give that up at an early stage.

I would really hate to think you was raising me smh !!! What’s childish is all the accusations you’ve made on no facts at all this whole entire year. So look who’s being childish 

• CoachT locked this topic