1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

Just now, WarChant said:

I would really hate to think you was raising me smh !!! What’s childish is all the accusations you’ve made on no facts at all this whole entire year. So look who’s being childish 

Meet my kids and you'll change you're mind. They,ve been raised pretty well.I'm sure several on here can verify.

1 hour ago, sportman said:

I know when I am wrong, so I was wrong. Yall have a great team and much respect for all. I was really impressed by the whole team. Your QB is a hard nosed, blue collar man that makes the show go. He reminds me of players from the 60's and 70's that knew how to play the game. Nothing flashy about him but he is a winner. OMG, where in the world do you get all those gigs guy's from.  Yall were truly the best this year, enjoy and congratulations from Sportman. 

Respect

1 hour ago, Gbnation said:

He touched the ball 5 times in 2 1/2 quarters. 

1. Was on a pass for 1st down

2. Double pass for a TD to #1

3. Direct snap for a TD

4. kickoff return

5. Dropped a td pass by on the first series  

One thing I can’t understand is why we were not wanting our lineman on D to go up field. Zero changes made the entire game on D. 

LC was the better coached and better prepared team Friday. 

*Correction LC was the better team period. They had the best player on the field (Snyder easily), the best line, and ran and passed all over the GB defense without their starting rb (who will likely get the nod at all state) The only reason this game was remotely close is the penalties. If it wasn't for that this game could've easily been like the beatdown Dresden gave yall, probably worse. Only reason I make this comment is because saying LC is the better prepared team hints that you think GB is better just wasn't prepared, which is not at all the truth.

• Upvote 1

I’m lost here on a few things. I don’t proclaim to be very smart so someone might have to help me out.

1. Pujo said 23 was the best 1A receiver since Eric Davis. That kid played for Ezell Harding and went to Vanderbilt. I’m not sure what higher compliment he could make. That’s very high praise for the young man. 

2. I watched the game as well and I saw Lake County doing a really good job with him off the ball. My hat is off to them for a great game plan. The beating he took at the line of scrimmage and on defense obviously wore on him. That off tackle counter play Lake County kept running was absolute brutality. 

3 hours ago, Gbnation said:

He touched the ball 5 times in 2 1/2 quarters. 

1. Was on a pass for 1st down

2. Double pass for a TD to #1

3. Direct snap for a TD

4. kickoff return

5. Dropped a td pass by on the first series  

One thing I can’t understand is why we were not wanting our lineman on D to go up field. Zero changes made the entire game on D. 

LC was the better coached and better prepared team Friday. 

3 hours ago, Gbnation said:

You’re crazy! He ran rub routes to the middle linebacker several times go watch it. He was open in the middle several times and dropped a td that he ran off from you corner and safety. Shut down my foot. It was double coverage not single. Smh!

lc was the better coached and better prepared team. 

2 hours ago, WarChant said:

We know what he is !! They’re just jealous... They have nothing better to do than talk about a young man .. it shows there character!! Wasting time replying 

Nobody is being disrespectful.  Saying he was shut down is not being disrespectful.  They say that mess about SEC and NFL players on tv all the time.  You need to take off the rose colored glasses if you think he was just a decoy.  You think im joking but im not. 

2 hours ago, Outsider1998 said:

*Correction LC was the better team period. They had the best player on the field (Snyder easily), the best line, and ran and passed all over the GB defense without their starting rb (who will likely get the nod at all state) The only reason this game was remotely close is the penalties. If it wasn't for that this game could've easily been like the beatdown Dresden gave yall, probably worse. Only reason I make this comment is because saying LC is the better prepared team hints that you think GB is better just wasn't prepared, which is not at all the truth.

If you go back and check the other post that I made after the game Friday you would see that I said LC was the better team Friday. As for comparing you to Dresden is hilarious that team would have ran you off the field. Good day and good game. 

5 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

You must have watched a different game. I didn’t see Holden get donkey stomped. Please tell me when it happened 

Hey man your kid is a great player. One of the best I’ve seen in 1A the past few years. However that #5 was getting after him with and without the ball. It was a physical game.  I realize he’s a WR and him being down close to the line isn’t what he’s really meant to do but it was brutal. I got to watching the collisions. 

• CoachT locked this topic