1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

15 minutes ago, rlh said:

I wish those ole Pirates had their starting QB and best receiver against GB.  The Pirate D was a different animal that what LC saw.   Huntingdonkey let Huntland hang around until after half time.

Let me ask you a question. Did those Huntland boys do any ankle and knee twisting on your boys? Them ankle twisters put three of our starter boys on the DL against Lake County. 

6 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

Question... how many post routes were ran like the one that was dropped in the 1Q? Just that one time. That’s what we call bad play calling. Against SP, many tunnel screens were ran to perfection because of pressure. Did we run any this game? Don’t recall any. Just straight drop back passes. It’s easy for a defense to peel their ears back if you continue to do the same thing over and over. People have the right to say whatever they want, but facts are facts. If more post routes were ran, #23 would have had some TD’s. That’s one route you are for sure not guarding him on. Y’all can say what you want because you won and it’s taken as the truth. But we know the truth.

Junior you is spewing a heep of mess all over.  First you say that Ryan man didnt even have a defence coach now all of a sudden he went from best coach in my Murphy Fair book according to you last week to now callcan't even  a play.  I think you is full of yourself.  You think im joking but im not. 

6 hours ago, Gbnation said:

If you go back and check the other post that I made after the game Friday you would see that I said LC was the better team Friday. As for comparing you to Dresden is hilarious that team would have ran you off the field. Good day and good game. 

You think that Dresden defense could stop lake county? Come on now

6 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

Question... how many post routes were ran like the one that was dropped in the 1Q? Just that one time. That’s what we call bad play calling. Against SP, many tunnel screens were ran to perfection because of pressure. Did we run any this game? Don’t recall any. Just straight drop back passes. It’s easy for a defense to peel their ears back if you continue to do the same thing over and over. People have the right to say whatever they want, but facts are facts. If more post routes were ran, #23 would have had some TD’s. That’s one route you are for sure not guarding him on. Y’all can say what you want because you won and it’s taken as the truth. But we know the truth.

I wonder why the GB defense didnt peel their ears back when LC ran the sam play 17 times in a row, 6 of which LC told the GB line what they were doing?

6 hours ago, leadfarmer said:

I wonder why the GB defense didnt peel their ears back when LC ran the sam play 17 times in a row, 6 of which LC told the GB line what they were doing?

If I’m not mistaken it was 8 / 8 at halftime 

then Gb was up 23 - 22 at the 4th but you can clearly see when we lost 23 and 15. When they left the game we had 3 straight turnovers. Enjoy this while you can with them 2 in the game would have been a different story. Donkey stomping I’m about to fall out of my chair lol. What you got when 23 and 15 was a early Christmas present. 

1 hour ago, GbMan said:

then Gb was up 23 - 22 at the 4th but you can clearly see when we lost 23 and 15. When they left the game we had 3 straight turnovers. Enjoy this while you can with them 2 in the game would have been a different story. Donkey stomping I’m about to fall out of my chair lol. What you got when 23 and 15 was a early Christmas present. 

LRDAO... Was you fellars using #23 on defence to as a decoy? The turnovers occurred strictly because of Carnes being under pressure and rushing throws.  Get out of the smoke and mirrors. You think im joking but im not. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Outsider1998 said:

You think that Dresden defense could stop lake county? Come on now

That Dresden team in 2016 was good and was the best in 1a that year but I don’t think is was as good as everybody thinks. We played them in 2015 and beat them by multiple scores in the playoffs. It was the same group of players in 2015 

2 hours ago, GbMan said:

Sounds like somebody is salty.

• CoachT locked this topic