Springfield and Elizabethton in the 4A Championship

gr8tplay

7 hours ago, Mtester said:

well when you have one of the greatest players in the NFL, who has a camp in Elizabethton I think I would go too bud! I don't know whats with you all and talking about recruiting, the kids went to the middle school in elizabehton. they didn't just go to the high school. they have been in the school system. haha saying we recruiting just because we don't lose. we just train and work harder than anyone else. that's why we win.

EHS-21

Springfield-7

I didnt know Ryan Witten played in the NFL. Interesting 

Edited by Cummins354

23 minutes ago, Kevin38 said:

Have already said it once, but Springfield will not wow anyone on film, but make no mistake, they will show up ready and prepared to play...

I agree. Once you’ve made it this far its just one game. Forget rankings and records. Just need your team to leave this game 1-0. 

I don’t think a single Cyclone fan is over looking Springfield nor its grit and physicality. We expect the Jackets to come out with all they’ve got for four quarters of football. Most like me show a huge amount of respect for the other team and support our team to the fullest!  Again, looking so forward to this matchup. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cummins354 said:

I didnt know Ryan Witten played in the NFL. Interesting 

Ryan Witten is the owner of Witten Huddle.  Jason Witten has held the Camp not Ryan for over 16 years now and kids from all over attend.  The same goes for kids from all over that play for Ryan Witten's Witten Huddle team including 5 future Greeneville Greene Devil's so stop making it more than it is :thumb:

15 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Ryan Witten is the owner of Witten Huddle.  Jason Witten has held the Camp not Ryan for over 16 years now and kids from all over attend.  The same goes for kids from all over that play for Ryan Witten's Witten Huddle team including 5 future Greeneville Greene Devil's so stop making it more than it is :thumb:

I’ve never understood why some people get their feathers ruffled over things like this. To me it’s a professional athlete giving back to the community or area he/she is from. Paying it forward in a way. It’s gives the kids a chance to get exposure they might not have gotten somewhere else and learn from a professional at the same time.....smh

1 hour ago, BatmanDevil said:

Three teams I'm pulling for this week.Maryville,Alcoa and Elizabethton.I know folks from all three places and l would like nothing better then another gold trophy at all of your schools.

Same here! It will be great to see the Cyclones win their game. They've had really great teams only to be put out by Greeneville and Alcoa! They where the best 3A team Alcoa played a couple of years ago and would have won that championship game.

Go Cyclones!

30 minutes ago, Swipes said:

It's great that players with that kind of success can give back to their community. Same thing happens in Alcoa when Randall Cobb does his camp.