Springfield and Elizabethton in the 4A Championship

gr8tplay

1 hour ago, gr8tplay said:

I don’t think a single Cyclone fan is over looking Springfield nor its grit and physicality. We expect the Jackets to come out with all they’ve got for four quarters of football. Most like me show a huge amount of respect for the other team and support our team to the fullest!  Again, looking so forward to this matchup. 

Absolutely!,; I feel the exact same way, have seen film on you guys and the thing that jumped out most to me was how efficient and well coached your team is, our fans know we have a battle ahead of us, cant wait until this weekend!

Just now, BCsportsfan said:

Same here! It will be great to see the Cyclones win their game. They've had really great teams only to be put out by Greeneville and Alcoa! They where the best 3A team Alcoa played a couple of years ago and would have won that championship game.

Go Cyclones!

We have been so close and we have finally made it and you can imagine how happy me and this whole Cyclones nation is right now.BC thanks it means a lot coming from Alcoa.

1 minute ago, BCsportsfan said:

It's great that players with that kind of success can give back to their community. Same thing happens in Alcoa when Randall Cobb does his camp.

Jason is a great guy for sure!  He is Elizabethton through and through and plays with that TN grit.  I still remember watching him play in High School and he was a man among boys.  Came to UT to play DE and moved to TE because of injuries to other TE and almost left UT because he wasn't happy Fulmer changed him from D to O, but i'm sure he happy now!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lawnman said:

We have been so close and we have finally made it and you can imagine how happy me and this whole Cyclones nation is right now.BC thanks it means a lot coming from Alcoa.

When was the last time Elizabethton played for a state championship? Not won, but when they played for one? Just curious.

10 hours ago, THE KING said:

Its like a woman.  Take care of her at home and she will not want to leave.  Betsy has a great system going on and its bringing success to the table.  Bichen about it won't change anything.  Got to put positive energy in our own programs.  Make it to where people want to come where you are :)

Best post I've read on this thread. 

Watching some hudl highlights EHS QB will be tough to defend since he’s so elusive. Jackets have  defensive speed so it will be interesting to see how this will shake out. QB like that can be dangerous with the RPOs and read options imo. Saw some WR screens that were well blocked. I expect the Cyclones to make plays and I expect the Jacket coaches to adjust and make plays. I expect both teams to have their way at times on both sides of the ball. Neither team can really afford self inflicted mistakes imo.

Also......I grew up a Vols fan here in Northern MidTN so ....:thumb: to Jason Whitten

• Like 2