Springfield and Elizabethton in the 4A Championship

gr8tplay

24 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Good luck to both teams tomorrow. 
Springfield should also be prepared because the Betsy Band plays constantly while the opposing teams offense is on the team. 
I’ve always wondered about that 

Thanks Devil Man, We will return the favor with our band, cow bells and milk jugs while there on Offense. ;)

1 hour ago, DevilMan03 said:

Springfield should also be prepared because the Betsy Band plays constantly while the opposing teams offense is on the team. 

Our kids dont know any different. They'll just think they're playing for us. It usually helps our "O" find their rhythm. Go Jackets!!!

1 hour ago, DevilMan03 said:

Gallatin’s band does the same thing. We’re used to it. We’ll be ok. I’ve even got to where I can tune it out from the other side. 

31 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

Hopefully I’m not the only one watching these games at Tennessee Tech wishing they would put new turf down there. I really wish the TSSAA would move football to Murfreesboro or Clarksville once in a while. Both colleges there have stadiums that are nicer than Tech’s. 

I've thought the same thing!

49 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

Hopefully I’m not the only one watching these games at Tennessee Tech wishing they would put new turf down there. I really wish the TSSAA would move football to Murfreesboro or Clarksville once in a while. Both colleges there have stadiums that are nicer than Tech’s. 

It’s all about the Benjamin’s in TSSAA’s eyes. Which ever city gives the most is going to get these games.....

1 hour ago, JacketLover said:

I think it would be nice to rotate east middle and west TN.

On 12/4/2019 at 9:39 AM, Swipes said:

I wouldn't say it's CRAZY at all and no offense to the west side of the bracket but the team coming out of the East side has been more physical and controlled the line of scrimmage except for 2016.  You might have faced bigger lines but that doesn't mean they are more physical at all.  We had a 185lb lineman that was a 3 time state wrestling champ and he was moving Haywood's big boys around last year even though they were twice his size.

I agree you can't let White get into open space though.  I remember him against Greeneville his sophomore year and did more than Fat Cat did against us.

I also remember Fat Cat being triple covered. Greeneville had a LB chip, cornerback over top, with safety help. With all that coverage that would allow others to get off don't you think. White had the best offensive play of that game no doubt