Springfield and Elizabethton in the 4A Championship

gr8tplay

Game day sports fans! Can’t wait to see this game today. Say what you will about the West side of the bracket being easier than the East. One team came out of that side of the bracket despite being underdogs at home in the quarters and the semis, and that team was Springfield.  The Jackets are an underdog again today against an undefeated Elizabethton team. I’ve got mad respect for the Cyclones, but my gold Yellow Jacket blood thinks the Jackets find a way to pull it out today. Let’s go Jackets, #yjp #BSU #GYPH #SptBrand. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, allsportsmatter said:

you guys are delusional cloudland  unaka hampton  and H.V. threw the ball more than etown and all run much more spread than anything else Rollins probably threw for around 700 yds in regular season all county QB's except H.V.'s probably threw for more than he did

Sorry sir, no time to talk nonsense with you today. Our boys are playing for a championship and I’m here to watch them win it! Go Cyclones! 

6 hours ago, allsportsmatter said:

you guys are delusional cloudland  unaka hampton  and H.V. threw the ball more than etown and all run much more spread than anything else Rollins probably threw for around 700 yds in regular season all county QB's except H.V.'s probably threw for more than he did

Delusional? Rollins has thrown for 2075 yards and rushed for 853...he's thrown 27 TDS with 3 int...