Springfield and Elizabethton in the 4A Championship

gr8tplay

I want to say good job jim70 prider track and a few more that have agreed and argued with me thru the years. The crowd was great but they jumped on bandwagon. They were not there grainger blowout or downpour against cherokee or 30 degrees east ridge  I bet most of the people I mentioned was there and so was I. So the diehards that really follow congrads. The others that jumped on bandwagon come to the sullivan east and sullivan central and union home games next year to earn a stripe.

Congratulations cyclones!!!!! Woooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Whether you like it or don't like it, learn to love it because its the best thing going today! Parker Hughes has got 50 girls outside the dressing room waiting for him to holler wooooooooooooo!!!!! Because he's a state champ!!!! Diamonds are forever!!!! And so are the elizabethton cyclones wooooooooooooo!!!!!!

• Like 2

Just got home and I have been watching these Cyclones 38 yrs and have had a lot of sad semifinals and long ride homes but this feeling is unbelievable and I haven’t slept much all week.I congratulated all the coaches and players and told them how proud of them I was and that we are going to party the rest of this year.How about that crowd they said it was a record crowd for a game.How about them Cyclones....wooooooooooooo

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

Congratulations cyclones!!!!! Woooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Whether you like it or don't like it, learn to love it because its the best thing going today! Parker Hughes has got 50 girls outside the dressing room waiting for him to holler wooooooooooooo!!!!! Because he's a state champ!!!! Diamonds are forever!!!! And so are the elizabethton cyclones wooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Ric Flair’s Four Horsemen days! Our coach used that first line at the celebration tonight.