Springfield and Elizabethton in the 4A Championship

gr8tplay

1 minute ago, Appvol said:

I’m happy for you guys and the community. Wish I could of went with my brother in law to watch it. Could of been on the field with him but had to start working Saturdays till Christmas is over.

It was and awesome day and night and that crowd was unbelievable.This is and unbelievable feeling and I can’t imagine what the players and coaches feel like.Thanks for the support it means a lot ..

• Like 1

6 hours ago, THE KING said:

I think Uknoit should kneel, lol. 

You'd have to make room first! Come on a 3A board making derogatory comments about me SMH  ;)

6 hours ago, lawnman said:

King we both know that would never happen...lol

Saw that sorry Milhorn man tonight, lawnman...Boy hasn't aged in 20 years Lol

30 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

You'd have to make room first! Come on a 3A board making derogatory comments about me SMH  ;)

Saw that sorry Milhorn man tonight, lawnman...Boy hasn't aged in 20 years Lol

uKnoit2 we didn’t say anything bad about you...I hope you didn’t tell him that...lol

Edited by lawnman

We Springfield fans wouldn’t take anything for our coach, but I can say that after watching and listening to Shawn Witten over the last week or so, mainly on the Tom Taylor Show, I can say I have mad respect and admiration for him and I know Betsy fans wouldn’t take anything for him. I said it earlier on this thread I believe, but the similarities between Witten and our Coach Wilson are crazy. Both are hometown grads and former players and I don’t think either have a desire to go anywhere. Their mannerisms and love for their athletes shows through in what they say as well. 

Edited by JacketLover

2 hours ago, lawnman said:

King I am good friends with Scott Potter and he used to come to church were  I go But i haven’t talked to him in a while.I was just wondering if he is going to continue being the head coach at Cloudland.

1 minute ago, THE KING said:

Yes he is. I'm tickled.  We've got a chance to stay relevant. 

Debatable....Depends on who you include when you say "We"  :D