Springfield and Elizabethton in the 4A Championship

gr8tplay

It's just us as well, never once did I hear anything about a Greene Co All Star Team. Nor a Blount Co. All Star Team for Alcoa/Maryville. And the people that started throwing these terms around and started doing a crappy job of trolling also just started their account all around the same time. It's the nature of the beast, most City schools will have Co players on their teams. As I said in the other thread, the athletes are the ones who choose to stay at home or go to EHS. Athletes want to play for a program that wins and gets them exposure for the next level.

1 hour ago, EHSTrack06 said:

It's just us as well, never once did I hear anything about a Greene Co All Star Team. Nor a Blount Co. All Star Team for Alcoa/Maryville. And the people that started throwing these terms around and started doing a crappy job of trolling also just started their account all around the same time. It's the nature of the beast, most City schools will have Co players on their teams. As I said in the other thread, the athletes are the ones who choose to stay at home or go to EHS. Athletes want to play for a program that wins and gets them exposure for the next level.

Don't flatter yourself. This type of comment has been said about Alcoa, Greeneville, Greenback, Maryville, Pearl Cohn, and other successful programs for years on this board 

7 hours ago, Angelman03 said:

Prediction. The cyclones are gonna be too much for them Springfield boys.

Carter Co. All Stars 42

Springfield 28

hampton snaps the ball happy valley rolls right behind unaka and dobyns bennette hv throws hampton catches scores. Is there an actual starter on this team from elizabethton if there is could you name him ? NO

25 minutes ago, allsportsmatter said:

hampton snaps the ball happy valley rolls right behind unaka and dobyns bennette hv throws hampton catches scores. Is there an actual starter on this team from elizabethton if there is could you name him ? NO

Who do you pull for? If you are from any part of carter county or east tn for that matter you should be behind the total unity of this team and its ability to bring respect to northeast tn football.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, allsportsmatter said:

...and Elizabethton goes to state!!!

Where ever these young men are from they are at Elizabethton now. 

They worked hard to get there and you wish to take it from them?

Who are you?   b2275258b74c9f69134f85925b72d3a9.jpg

If it were your home team, I feel you would not have the same attitude. 

BTW, doesn't every college and pro team have players from different areas,schools and or states?

Which is your favorite team and lets examine their players origins. 

Edited by Datoad

12 minutes ago, allsportsmatter said:

Rollins Hughes and Maupin all live in Elizabethton yes they did come from other schools but that happens in the county schools to.  Cloudland use to get players come from Avery Co, Hampton use to get players from Cloudland, and Happy Valley use to get players from Elizabethton it happens all the time. 

2 minutes ago, Datoad said:

...and Elizabethton goes to state!!!

Where ever these young men are from they are at Elizabethton now. 

They worked hard to get there and you wish to take it from them?

Who are you?   b2275258b74c9f69134f85925b72d3a9.jpg

If it were your home team, I feel you would not have the same attitude. 

BTW, doesn't every college and pro team have players from different areas,schools and or states?

Which is your favorite team and lets examine there players origins. 

I agree sir let's hear about all sports matters home team

46 minutes ago, allsportsmatter said:

Holly to kick, Holly to hold. I just named you two bud. Lol 

47 minutes ago, allsportsmatter said:

Yep!  You’ve got Holly. Oh!  And Holly so let’s just say....have a Holly Holly Christmas!    :roflol: