2A State Championship Meigs vs Peabody

Goldenpride

4 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

They have faced the best running team in 2A also. South Pittsburg beat you guys on the outside and Greenback beat y’all in the throwing game.

best running team accroding to what. they went 3 and out multuple times agaisnt riverside. south pitt would get to the edge against peabody too. id favor all three (gb, sp, meigs) against peabody if the game were tonight.  meigs beat GB and they are gonna beat PB too  

3 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

best running team accroding to what. they went 3 and out multuple times agaisnt riverside. south pitt would get to the edge against peabody too. id favor all three (gb, sp, meigs) against peabody if the game were tonight.  meigs beat GB and they are gonna beat PB too  

Right when I start to agree with you on some things you throw me for a loop. 

No way SP or Greenback beats Peabody. 

Meigs had issues at SP if that game was played again I would pick Meigs.

11 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

i expected a "feelings hurt" response.  we all saw it... the peabody folks iare in denial, most of them. they have benefitted from a cupcake schedule and an average team was beating ur brains in and still within 3 late in the 3rd. you dont have to like the reality but meigs is much better tested and you guys have a lot to worry about.  

My feelings aren’t hurt  I don’t cry like a little girl and claim conspiracies.  I just don’t think you know enough about either team to claim anything.  These seniors and juniors on this team played waverly and trousdale last year and fairley this year. I would say they have been tested plenty.  I will agree with you on one thing we can spot meigs 14 points like we did riverside or we will get beat that’s for sure. 

3 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

Just like last year really no one outside of this area gave us a chance to win it against TC, Meigs is good and has a complete team. I like our chances

Literally everyone has said Peabody is the favorite lol. Not sure where you’re reading that Meigs is favored. 

2 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

My feelings aren’t hurt  I don’t cry like a little girl and claim conspiracies.  I just don’t think you know enough about either team to claim anything.  These seniors and juniors on this team played waverly and trousdale last year and fairley this year. I would say they have been tested plenty.  I will agree with you on one thing we can spot meigs 14 points like we did riverside or we will get beat that’s for sure. 

I’m not gonna sit here all week and read this guys posts, he’s still butt hurt he lost to Riverside, he acts like they were up 14-0 they did nothing special to get that lead. He’s said we had a weak schedule all year, who cares? We have a good football team that is goin to Cookeville to play a good Meigs team, and it’ll be a good game. Our coaches will do a great job scheming these guys up.