2A State Championship Meigs vs Peabody

Goldenpride

1 minute ago, Swarm said:

I'm super proud of you. 

I'll be sure and tell any of Fairview's players that I run across how good you guys are. 

I’ll tell all of Peabody’s players how bad Fairview sucks. I’m sure they care about that

you guys got beat by a down waverly team this year and you are on here bumping your gums. I’m embarrassed for you. SIT DOWN. Raise your hand before you speak 

2 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Maybe Forrest and Fairview should get together and put on a bowl game. I know you guys are bored 

they should call it the butt hurt bowl 

Ain't nobody from Fairview butt hurt. If you had the ability to comprehend or read you'd see that. Only reason Fairview has even been brought up is you. 

Bottom line is I picked yall to lose and yall cant stand it. Just admit. I haven't said one negative word about Peabody. 

35 minutes ago, TigerNation said:

East is home and West is away this year, I think.

Dang it !!! This will be our first year as visitors !! I wish I could say I didnt believe in lucky things but that would be a lie . man yall got quick linemen, very rare to have that much size and speed, yeti vision productions been getting alot of play on the  LG at home , lol.

8 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I’ll tell all of Peabody’s players how bad Fairview sucks. I’m sure they care about that

you guys got beat by a down waverly team this year and you are on here bumping your gums. I’m embarrassed for you. SIT DOWN. Raise your hand before you speak 

Tell them to schedule us might be a better idea. I heard The Memphis School for the Blind was dropping yall next year so you should have an opening.