2A State Championship Meigs vs Peabody

Goldenpride

10 minutes ago, Swarm said:

Ain't nobody from Fairview butt hurt. If you had the ability to comprehend or read you'd see that. Only reason Fairview has even been brought up is you. 

Bottom line is I picked yall to lose and yall cant stand it. Just admit. I haven't said one negative word about Peabody. 

My reading comprehension is excellent 

fairview football isn’t 

18 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Dang it !!! This will be our first year as visitors !! I wish I could say I didnt believe in lucky things but that would be a lie . man yall got quick linemen, very rare to have that much size and speed, yeti vision productions been getting alot of play on the  LG at home , lol.

I didn't realize how big your linemen are. Stout looking bunch.

3 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

You are so witty I don’t know if I can keep up. 
I’m still waiting on you to tell me when fairview has been relevant. 

Wait..... it just came in NEVER  

Your words.. they cut so deep...

But seriously, I'm glad you found another team to profess superiority over. I'll be sure to write if we should ever become "relevant". Thanks for allowing me to speak to you. 

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

All right back to football.... Meigs fans the stadium is huge so yall wont be cramped !!! I have no idea who will be home and away , if amy knows pls let me know ! Man Swafford is fast in the rpo kinda insane to see how fast he processes the D. I can really say this might be one of those determined in the last minute type games ..yeti said in preseason yall would be great if line play was solid amd man oh man was he correct.The exact same was our gray area but alot. Of Sophomores have stepped up nicely ! I think this will be the healthiest we have been in any Goldball game as well!

Visitors

15 minutes ago, Raider1234 said:

35 to 28 final will be closer than most think both stingy defenses but have have good qb at the helm.

I think it’s pretty evenly matched. I think meigs is better in some aspects but Peabody is better at some aspects. I believe it will be a close game