2A State Championship Meigs vs Peabody

Goldenpride

4 hours ago, TigerNation said:

I think you’re confusing Meigs fans with Peabody haters. 

They arent reffering to yall great Meigs fans !! Just happen to be the thread where a few haters posted so it where the crow gets fed!! You all are a great bunch and this was the biggest crowd we have seen from our opponents at the ville..

On 12/3/2019 at 12:39 PM, GeneralForrest said:

objective. great analysis. decisive huh. wow.

bottom line, u have 3 guys who can with the game for you. from a rank and file perspective meigs is dead even, line, intangibles etc. they also have swafford and have played a much tougher schedule. 

keep medicating yourself tho 

On 12/3/2019 at 12:40 PM, GeneralForrest said:

south pit would take poeabody to the wire. that 2 TD winis misleading. it was 1 TD then a garbage TD. meigs fought hard despite their best player having multiple illnesses. guess your hoping that reocurrs saturday 

Still waiting @GeneralForrest

• Upvote 1

On 12/3/2019 at 2:55 PM, GeneralForrest said:

peabodys speed advantage is overrated. swaffie aint a slowbee. sounds like a ramones song. 

lines equal? thats huge. most peabody think they have a decisive advantage 

rb's dont play each other. its rbs vs lbs. i say advantage meigs when meigs has the ball and even when peabody has it. 

passing games dont face each other. its wr vs dbs. i say advantage meigs both ways. 

take into account peabody weak schedule, and poor last 2 weeks, and its meigs by 12. BOOM 

@GeneralForrest = Biggest Moron on Coach T for 2019

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, shockernation said:

You sobered up yet...has the donkey?

No and No !!! Donkey is passed out on the roof of the house and I woke up painted green with a waffle maker in my hands !!! At this point I aint  sure if you LC boys found me and painted me Falcon Green or me and Donkey was reinactin a Shrek scene.

Edited by PeabodyPride

7 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

No and No !!! Donkey is passed out on the roof of the house and I woke up painted green with a waffle maker in my hands !!! At this point I aint  sure if you LC boys found me and painted me Falcon Green or me and Donkey was reinactin a Shrek scene.

Sounds like you drank the donkeys tequila. You know it had gunpowder in it. I hope you are feeling alright