2A State Championship Meigs vs Peabody

Goldenpride

13 hours ago, ValleyBoy2019 said:

Has anyone else wondered why the Meigs Co. coach had Swafford take a knee near the 50 yard line with 58 seconds left before halftime?  You're up 19-7, just intercepted a pass and ran it back 30 yards.  You have Peabody on the ropes and you take a knee twice.  If I am not mistaken, Meigs Co. had at least one timeout left as well.

i said just that about 18 hours ago. keep up 

18 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I agree. He sure isn’t eating his crow.  

Too blinded by his own idiotic theories & opinions to actually take the time & actually see something for what it’s worth. I’m just thankful the TSSAA was able to carry through with their plan of cheating Forrest out of a quarterfinal game against a mediocre Riverside team.  Ultimately propelling Peabody to the title game. God knows what would’ve happened had we had to play the Rockets. Oh my so scary. 

1 minute ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Too blinded by his own idiotic theories & opinions to actually take the time & actually see something for what it’s worth. I’m just thankful the TSSAA was able to carry through with their plan of cheating Forrest out of a quarterfinal game against a mediocre Riverside team.  Ultimately propelling Peabody to the title game. God knows what would’ve happened had we had to play the Rockets. Oh my so scary. 

3itctq.jpg