2A State Championship Meigs vs Peabody

Goldenpride

24 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Throw @Salem in there too. Their weak Anti-Peabody agenda really took off didn’t it? 

No actually take Swarm out of that.

He doesn't have nor has he ever had an anti Peabody agenda. Unless that's what you call predicting a 7 point loss. Which I did. My bad. I meant no offense lol. 

16 minutes ago, Swarm said:

Calling me out... You really want to keep this back and forth going? I really don't but I have spare time. 

We know you do !!! The basements warm , the Code Red is cold and Mom and Dad are buying your Christmas PJs, are they footies like mine and Vandys ?? All in good fun ! Hope your team has a good 2020 season .. Its been a very entertaining back and forth . Hope all your way have a Merry Christmas amd Happy New Year.

14 minutes ago, Swarm said:

No actually take Swarm out of that.

He doesn't have nor has he ever had an anti Peabody agenda. Unless that's what you call predicting a 7 point loss. Which I did. My bad. I meant no offense lol. 

No I’m talking about General Castro & his butt buddy Salem for the most part. I’ve heard nothing but garbage from them since mid season. They’re sandbaggers just like the football team they support. Subpar program at best & when you get exposed against a mediocre Riverside team in the playoffs, it’s somebody else’s fault. They talked trash about Peabody all year long & was dead wrong in almost every argument they presented. 

If there is anyone embarrassing their program it's the vindictive, petty, downright nasty reaction of grown adults from Peabody's fan base here, both before and after the game.

All i did was pick Peabody to lose. People make millions of dollars in Vegas getting 4 out of 10 pics correct. I lost zero sleep over the game before or after. The 1A/2A games were much more competitive than the 3,4,5, and 6A ones, so on that level, it was enjoyable.   

You care so much about my response/mental state that it has soiled the effort of both teams yest. Dickson and Wilkins had great games. Baugus did not. Swafford wasn't 100% at any point during that game and Meigs fans won't post about ti but they know I am right. Making a gif over the hit with Swafford and Dickson is childish and par for the course for these adolescent worhipping Trentoneers.  

The calls on both sides were tickytack but the two most damaging ones were PFs on either team that resulted in Peabody losing a score and later gaining one. 

Meigs thought they had the game won in the 2nd quarter which was incredibly foolish.  Cortisone is an amazing thing and obviously Dickson got a dose of it at the half. Any team wouldve done the same thing.   

Peabody loafed their way thru significant parts of the last two games. Then athletic mismatches took over. They also benefitted from a much easier semi game, region, side of the bracket, and regular season schedule. That's not PC but it is true. 

53 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

We know you do !!! The basements warm , the Code Red is cold and Mom and Dad are buying your Christmas PJs, are they footies like mine and Vandys ?? All in good fun ! Hope your team has a good 2020 season .. Its been a very entertaining back and forth . Hope all your way have a Merry Christmas amd Happy New Year.

this extreme flipflopping is the work of an extremely mentally disturned individual. one minute hes threating to shoot up a daycare and the next he wants to attend your tree lighting. good grief. 

3 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

this extreme flipflopping is the work of an extremely mentally disturned individual. one minute hes threating to shoot up a daycare and the next he wants to attend your tree lighting. good grief. 

Same reply over and over and over !! Its old General have so new material or just disapear into the night, like the coward you are . you are a sick individual " shoot up a daycare" that ain't funny chump ! Find a cause and pls work on spelling the last weeks been shakey bud !! Off your meds ?

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

Same reply over and over and over !! Its old General have so new material or just disapear into the night, like the coward you are . you are a sick individual " shoot up a daycare" that ain't funny chump ! Find a cause and pls work on spelling the last weeks been shakey bud !! Off your meds ?

in 2 min you will post that the "back and forth has been enjoyable" and wish me a "happy and pleasant winter solstice" 

12 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

If there is anyone embarrassing their program it's the vindictive, petty, downright nasty reaction of grown adults from Peabody's fan base here, both before and after the game.

All i did was pick Peabody to lose. People make millions of dollars in Vegas getting 4 out of 10 pics correct. I lost zero sleep over the game before or after. The 1A/2A games were much more competitive than the 3,4,5, and 6A ones, so on that level, it was enjoyable.   

You care so much about my response/mental state that it has soiled the effort of both teams yest. Dickson and Wilkins had great games. Baugus did not. Swafford wasn't 100% at any point during that game and Meigs fans won't post about ti but they know I am right. Making a gif over the hit with Swafford and Dickson is childish and par for the course for these adolescent worhipping Trentoneers.  

The calls on both sides were tickytack but the two most damaging ones were PFs on either team that resulted in Peabody losing a score and later gaining one. 

Meigs thought they had the game won in the 2nd quarter which was incredibly foolish.  Cortisone is an amazing thing and obviously Dickson got a dose of it at the half. Any team wouldve done the same thing.   

Peabody loafed their way thru significant parts of the last two games. Then athletic mismatches took over. They also benefitted from a much easier semi game, region, side of the bracket, and regular season schedule. That's not PC but it is true. 

You are pathetic. Dish it out all year long but can’t take it. Your opinions literally amount to nothing because nothing you have said all year long was ever correct or right about Peabody. I’ll stand behind every single thing I’ve said. 

6 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

in 2 min you will post that the "back and forth has been enjoyable" and wish me a "happy and pleasant winter solstice" 

What you don’t want to talk to me ?  I told you my shoes need polishing and when You get done these gold balls need polishing. now get on your knees. 

8 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

good job not getting emotional about it. maybe u need to read the advice from coach t at the top 

I’m not emotional. Just making it known that you are an absolute idiot that doesn’t even come close to knowing half of what you say. You are the literal definition of ignorant. 

8A8E14E6-37FF-4A43-9DF4-8C51300A68AC.jpeg

Edited by FightingBlue0