2A State Championship Meigs vs Peabody

Goldenpride

2 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I’m not emotional. Just making it known that you are an absolutely idiot that doesn’t even come close to knowing half of what you say. You are the literal definition of ignorant. 

8A8E14E6-37FF-4A43-9DF4-8C51300A68AC.jpeg

He uses a thesaurus to compose his posts on here and thinks comparing scores of games is a good way to tell how good a team is. 

41 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

i pick games. that is my crime. certain fan bases get irate and emotional when you pick against their teams. i picked against my own team 3x this year.  

You should pick against yourself and just end your account. Do yourself a favor, its gotta be hard for ya man, we get it, its okay, just come outta the closet !!! What size Tide footy p.j.'s you want General Tide ????? Ya know the person that accuses others of being pedos and so on and so forth have those impure thoughts themselves and try to transpose them onto others ...  Good Day , btw sorry took so long was watching FME i terview our Golden Tide Champs... Come in General Tide yell it baby yell it proud 

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE 

Btw @Tide21 still waitin on his shoe shine .

Edited by PeabodyPride

7 hours ago, H2Oman said:

I respectfully disagree with you... You had the best team, but not the best player..  Congrats on the Championship!

Its a heck of a lot easier to scheme against one player, ( he still had success)  rather a team full of them! 

I respect your opinion but yesterday Dickson showed why he should have been mentioned in the Mr. Football talk.  If Dickson could carry the rock as much as Swafford,his numbers would be amazing.  I have never seen Dickson rattled but Swafford was in dire straights.  He was rattled for sure

Our speed affected him greatly

Just now, allgoodlf said:

I respect your opinion but yesterday Dickson showed why he should have been mentioned in the Mr. Football talk.  If Dickson could carry the rock as much as Swafford,his numbers would be amazing.  I have never seen Dickson rattled but Swafford was in dire straights.  He was rattled for sure

he was terrified. horrified. word has it he took out a restraining order against anyone in attendance wearing gold and block, including a famly of yellowjackets hoverng around a trash can in the north end zone   

3 minutes ago, allgoodlf said:

Don’t disagree with your thoughts on Dickson from what I seen yesterday. He was a great back who ran the ball extremely hard!