2A State Championship Meigs vs Peabody

Goldenpride

36 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

i fully acknowledge that peabody was banged up. they had more depth at the superstar level. they had 5-8 kids on that level. meigs didnt 

I want to know why you thought our lines was at an disadvantage against meigs prior to the game  ? 

36 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

i dug noah's game. they didnt need him really but i liked watching him 

I think he was In pain he didn’t look like his normal self to me. He has made so many players look dumb over the last three years. I mean just juking then out of their shoes. He was really fun to watch 

Edited by Tide21

58 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I want to know why you thought our lines was at an disadvantage against meigs prior to the game  ? 

I think he was In pain he didn’t look like his normal self to me. He has made so many players look dumb over the last three years. I mean just juking then out of their shoes. He was really fun to watch 

I know he was in pain.  I think after the kick return, he was dazed.  He was not himself.  but the talent level on this team is second to none.

2 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

For you Region 7 boys!

Who is the favorite next yr?

Gibson ?

McKenzie ?

UC ?

The Ville?

Halls ?

Trenton ?

Don’t bite my head off but I don’t see Trenton reloading like they did this yr.

:popcorneater:

You underestimate the Peabody Coaches.....      Unlike most teams who lose a strong Senior class which we undoubtedly do....  our younger class men have had lots of playing time since for the most part, Peabody’s only had to play the first half.   We wont be the force we were this year.....  but that doesn’t mean we fall flat! 

1 minute ago, TPeabodyGT said:

You underestimate the Peabody Coaches.....      Unlike most teams who lose a strong Senior class which we undoubtedly do....  our younger class men have had lots of playing time since for the most part, Peabody’s only had to play the first half.   We wont be the force we were this year.....  but that doesn’t mean we fall flat! 

So again I ask the question so when you have an answer I’m more than willing to read it.

I have never doubt the Peabody coaches. But :thumb:

Top 4 could really go anyway but this is what I think as of now:

1)Trenton lost a ton of talent  but have playmakers returning. If SJ stays he'll have them boys ready to roll. 

2)UC is always in the mix if they can stay healthy.

3)Gibson, Finley has done a great job  and will should finish top 3

4) McKenzie typically has a well coached team with large fellas up front,  they may surprise me.

26 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

For you Region 7 boys!

Gibson ?

McKenzie ?

UC ?

The Ville?

Halls ?

Trenton ?

We have a couple 6’4 receivers and three or four guys who can run the ball. The line on both sides of the ball returns except like 1 on each side of the ball. The question will be at the linebacker spots and safety. On offense the qb but honestly I think we have good enough backs coming up that the qb Position may not be that big of a problem 

14 minutes ago, WestVol said:

Top 4 could really go anyway but this is what I think as of now:

1)Trenton lost a ton of talent  but have playmakers returning. If SJ stays he'll have them boys ready to roll. 

2)UC is always in the mix if they can stay healthy.

3)Gibson, Finley has done a great job  and will should finish top 3

4) McKenzie typically has a well coached team with large fellas up front,  they may surprise me.

Heard the Rebels have a really good QB returning 

2 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

For you Region 7 boys!

Gibson ?

McKenzie ?

UC ?

The Ville?

Halls ?

Trenton ?

I think we should win it again, it won’t be as dominant but I think we still return enough to do so. McKenzie will have something to say about it as thy return the house. We should have the horses just need someone to get em the ball.