2A State Championship Meigs vs Peabody

Goldenpride

4 hours ago, dtownfan364 said:

You're judging a player that earned Mr. Football over his three year start because of two games that you just so happened to watch because your team lost. What you don't know is the injuries he has overcome & was playing with when you watched those two games. He's the leader of that team & only threw 1 interception ALL season up until the playoffs when he injured his shoulder. He typically doesn't play defense but did for a few of the playoff games & gave Peabody a chance against Fairley with a huge interception with a banged up shoulder. Ask anyone from the Peabody faithful how tough he is & if he was deserving of Mr. Football. You don't need to speak on teams or kids you know nothing about.

my team was robbed, but that has nothing to do with my opinion of baugus. he played at a backup level 

4 hours ago, dtownfan364 said:

You're judging a player that earned Mr. Football over his three year start because of two games that you just so happened to watch because your team lost. What you don't know is the injuries he has overcome & was playing with when you watched those two games. He's the leader of that team & only threw 1 interception ALL season up until the playoffs when he injured his shoulder. He typically doesn't play defense but did for a few of the playoff games & gave Peabody a chance against Fairley with a huge interception with a banged up shoulder. Ask anyone from the Peabody faithful how tough he is & if he was deserving of Mr. Football. You don't need to speak on teams or kids you know nothing about.

so a QB who stunk it up in his last 2 games and doesnt even play both ways is mr football. ok 

6 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says congrats to all the seniors graduating and any that may play at the next level representing Tennessee. A special shout out to Meigs Arron Swafford who reportedly is headed to the Naval Academy. 

Yeah Dickson is going to play for army  west point academy 

22 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

so a QB who stunk it up in his last 2 games and doesnt even play both ways is mr football. ok 

Dang General... just proving the point that you don’t know anything about Peabody. Baugus did play both ways but was limited to just QB towards the end of the season because he was playing with a shoulder injury since mid October. & where did he stink up in the semifinal game? Yes he had two turnovers & one resulted in a TD but he came back out in the 2nd half & threw 4 TDs... that’s something a Mr. Football would do. I don’t think Tom Brady played his greatest game last year in the super bowl but he was still the best player on his team... I thought you had a little more sense then that

2 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Dang General... just proving the point that you don’t know anything about Peabody. Baugus did play both ways but was limited to just QB towards the end of the season because he was playing with a shoulder injury since mid October. & where did he stink up in the semifinal game? Yes he had two turnovers & one resulted in a TD but he came back out in the 2nd half & threw 4 TDs... that’s something a Mr. Football would do. I don’t think Tom Brady played his greatest game last year in the super bowl but he was still the best player on his team... I thought you had a little more sense then that

Algoodf says this is all true.  Peabody could have fielded Dickson as Mr. Football.  Baugus had meant so much to us

We don't have back to back wins if not for Cooper.