2A State Championship Meigs vs Peabody

Goldenpride

2 minutes ago, shockernation said:

@Guidance1812 said we have room in the trailer...we can haul your donkey if needed? Looking out for friends! Respect...Peabody 

Yep, some guy from East TN left his semi parked on the hill behind huntingdon s press box, so I left him ours and drove theirs home, he forgot to get his surveillance equipment out though, had two weeks worth of south Pittsburg footage on it, won’t do us no good

in short, I can haul the entire herd this week

3 hours ago, Guidance1812 said:

Yep, some guy from East TN left his semi parked on the hill behind huntingdon s press box, so I left him ours and drove theirs home, he forgot to get his surveillance equipment out though, had two weeks worth of south Pittsburg footage on it, won’t do us no good

Thats funny!!!

5 hours ago, Guidance1812 said:

I think I’ll let you haul him riding him all the way from Tiptonville to parsons was rough. We need him rested for cookeville. 

• Like 1