2A State Championship Meigs vs Peabody

Goldenpride

43 minutes ago, TPeabodyGT said:

Peabody has one planned.  They're charging $20/person, and that includes a ticket to the game.   Hope Meigs does too.  The more the merrier.  Those boys deserve huge cheering crowds on both sides of that stadium.   

Step up Meigs if you’ve not already. 

1 hour ago, Salem said:

Don't use Forrest's record to try to add credibility to your weak schedule. Only team in  the final top 11 you faced all year (Fairley) took you to the limit and beyond. For the 5th time, your coaches scheduled the 45th easiest schedule out of 47 2A teams listed in the end of season SOS poll. 4 playoff games managed to pull it up to 37th toughest. Meigs played the 11th toughest according to the same SOS poll. In 2 seasons your best wins are to that Fairley team and a Trousdale County team with a QB with one arm and one leg. Both games came down to the final play. You have built an amazing two year record on a regular season filled with cupcakes. 

4B67179C-52BF-45A1-B401-A184DAE4265E.png

Just now, Tide21 said:

4B67179C-52BF-45A1-B401-A184DAE4265E.png

Man dont get the Clan of GF excited !!! You know they cant stop talking about our players pics... We all remember those that talk about something botherin them the most , well you know , closet door will swing wide open for em.... Our region has more gold in 10 years than their squad has playoff wins.......

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

Its the crap you post daily homeboy been here a long time I aint going no where hold I got you fam !!

Maw we gon take that Peabody Pride fellar to tha wood shed us and tha Forrest Clan mader tarnation...  Its cool though .... We know ! Sucks to be irrelevant ! Well gotta go run my business and I am sure you got cousins to kiss and a tooth to brush holla

U can take him to the woodshed but warning,he won't be along

1 hour ago, TPeabodyGT said:

Peabody has one planned.  They're charging $20/person, and that includes a ticket to the game.   Hope Meigs does too.  The more the merrier.  Those boys deserve huge cheering crowds on both sides of that stadium.   

That's pretty cool, we will have a good turnout regardless I'm sure as we travel well. However it would be nice for the folks that cant drive or whatever for there to be a bus.

3 hours ago, Salem said:

Don't use Forrest's record to try to add credibility to your weak schedule. Only team in  the final top 11 you faced all year (Fairley) took you to the limit and beyond. For the 5th time, your coaches scheduled the 45th easiest schedule out of 47 2A teams listed in the end of season SOS poll. 4 playoff games managed to pull it up to 37th toughest. Meigs played the 11th toughest according to the same SOS poll. In 2 seasons your best wins are to that Fairley team and a Trousdale County team with a QB with one arm and one leg. Both games came down to the final play. You have built an amazing two year record on a regular season filled with cupcakes. 

Let's get real here.  If u want to get excited about polls, that's fine.  We know who we are.  I checked out Meigs 4 year schedule and I was not impressed.  Tell me this.  Why is there 5 gold balls out of our region in the last 7 years? Conversation over.  Drop the mike

Edited by allgoodlf
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, allgoodlf said:

I used Forrest to show how weak their 12-1 top 4 ranking was so irrelevant.  Polls mean nothing.  We don't count records. We count Gold. Boommmmmm

Forrest has won 14 playoff games in school history.  Salem loves polls and general forrests poll is his favorite