2A State Championship Meigs vs Peabody

Goldenpride

4 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Oh and @Salem @GeneralForrest Tidesters aint got time to read other threads ! We playing for Gold ! Cant relate ? We get it !  General why dont you let Salem and Swarm polish your hardwood ???? Get it shiney !! Need a lil blue pill ? We got u fam ! @Golddoctor help this old civil war vet out !

Please keep me out of sick and twisted sexual references . I know that I'm living in your head and everything but try to stay strong. You aren't going to make it through the day if you keep having meltdowns. 

9 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Oh and @Salem @GeneralForrest Tidesters aint got time to read other threads ! We playing for Gold ! Cant relate ? We get it !  General why dont you let Salem and Swarm polish your hardwood ???? Get it shiney !! Need a lil blue pill ? We got u fam ! @Golddoctor help this old civil war vet out !

If someone who titled themselves MeigsPride talked like this we would disown them. Have some class. If you can’t we understand. 

1 minute ago, Swarm said:

Please keep me out of sick and twisted sexual references . I know that I'm living in your head and everything but try to stay strong. You aren't going to make it through the day if you keep having meltdowns. 

Guy you do t even live your own head !!! You suck your teams not playing grow a pair and create your own banter !! Living off the Home Clan leader is sad , so so. Sad...  Meltdown ? Get your own material Insect !

2 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Guy you do t even live your own head !!! You suck your teams not playing grow a pair and create your own banter !! Living off the Home Clan leader is sad , so so. Sad...  Meltdown ? Get your own material Insect !

Can someone translate? I don't speak snapchat seventh grader. Sorry. 

• Like 3

Just now, Turu said:

If someone who titled themselves MeigsPride talked like this we would disown them. Have some class. If you can’t we understand. 

Lil fella get bent !!! All the crap yall talk !!! Grow a pair have a mind we know The Homo Clan got you twisted !  You scabs throw it out but then when it gets rauckos you got class ???  Your on here proping up tha Gen with his bile !! Just say it homie you can tap out its cool !!! We get it ! Loser loose ! Its what you do ! 

4 minutes ago, Swarm said:

Can someone translate? I don't speak snapchat seventh grader. Sorry. 

HaHa !! Notice when you cant opin yall Homie Clan throw a modern day refrence to rile the base !!!  I would say "Hangin Chad" but dont want yall to get confused and excited ,We get it !! Sorry its not 1865 fam !! Its okay to admit defeat , I ' ll wait ."till saturday" previous engagment then but I know you cant relate 

Squish, Next 

Edited by PeabodyPride

5 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Lil fella get bent !!! All the crap yall talk !!! Grow a pair have a mind we know The Homo Clan got you twisted !  You scabs throw it out but then when it gets rauckos you got class ???  Your on here proping up tha Gen with his bile !! Just say it homie you can tap out its cool !!! We get it ! Loser loose ! Its what you do ! 

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

To my knowledge it hasn't been Meigs fans talking crap. Unless you count "We have a good team" as talking crap. @CoachT should probably shut this one down if you're just going to call everyone homosexual. Not a lot of fun to be had in here.

3 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

HaHa !! Notice when you cant opin yall Homie Clan throw a modern day refrence to rile the base !!!  I would say "Hangin Chad" but dont want yall to get confused and excited ,We get it !! Sorry its not 1865 fam !! Its okay to admit defeat , I ' ll wait ."till saturday" previous engagment then but I know you cant relate 

Squish, Next 

Please take your meds.

Signed, everyone. 

10 minutes ago, TigerNation said:

To my knowledge it hasn't been Meigs fans talking crap. Unless you count "We have a good team" as talking crap. @CoachT should probably shut this one down if you're just going to call everyone homosexual. Not a lot of fun to be had in here.

Yep but pride gets called home child molester amd " cricket" amd turu has been right there taunting him ...So your knowledge has been found wanting.

Edited by PeabodyPride