Offishual Rayvenwould vs. Mairvul thread

STARSNBARS

3 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

Blind squirrel finds a acorn every once in a while, dingus. How many years in a row have you picked Blackman to beat Oakland?

Dude, come up with your own nickname.  You know just as much about those as you do football.  By the way, Blackman had much more talent than Oakland.  Even a blind dingus like you should know that much.

5 minutes ago, LawandOrder said:

Dude, come up with your own nickname.  You know just as much about those as you do football.  By the way, Blackman had much more talent than Oakland.  Even a blind dingus like you should know that much.

Do yourself a favor and tell a football coach that. When they laugh at you, maybe you'll stop believing your ridiculous hot takes. You are literally the only non-parent/fan that believes that

On 11/30/2019 at 12:42 PM, BarneySox2007 said:

My statement regarding the fishy way the Grimes kid ended up at Ravenwood is a real stinker for sure which happened along the time the five from Memphis were headed there also except the TSSAA shut that down. I can think of five or six kids over the past twenty years that came to Maryville from somewhere else that were higher profile players. A couple were from the Knoxville area and a few were job transfers but none got jobs to coach at Maryville in hopes of getting their D1 kid to play for them. The Memphis situation this past summer really put a bad RAP on the Raptors throughout the whole State of Tennessee.

I guess it just comes down to who you believe. HC was quoted as saying they never had any contact with the guardian. Grimes is a pretty decent coach in his own right and he has the defense rolling, but I can see where people would think it was a package deal.