Offishual Rayvenwould vs. Mairvul thread

STARSNBARS

18 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Hats off to these kids. Not one starter on D over 220lbs. but these guys played great TEAM D......And the offense was just so efficient in taking what the other team was giving...... I don't know what the future holds, but DH is 41-3 (right at 94%) with 2 Gold balls in 3 seasons.......All will rest well here tonite in Title Town.....Congrats CHAMPS.....!!!

I think STARS account got hacked 

• Like 1

Great post Stars and Pep, couldn't of said it better. It would take a dodo bird not to realize how good of a job Derek did with this team and how he managed this game. I would admit not knowing what we're in for playing a team with all the great players on Ravenwood had me scared all week. Talk is cheap so I really didn't want to spark a fire this past week. I knew this team was special but like I have said the past few weeks Derek Hunt has evolved into a mastermind just like coach GQ. Maryville like so many other teams has felt attrition from the younger levels and it really scared me to death for Coach Hunt going in that he had a much different hurdle to go over than GQ had. We have went from 65 man Junior High teams to pick from to 35 man teams now. Seems like we have done a great job at the high school level of keeping most of those players together all the way through. Think I'm going to enjoy this one for a while and worry about next year down the road when it gets here. Congrats to the 2019 team and coaches for going 15-0 and adding another state championship trophy to the case.

Few thoughts.

1. Sinus infections suck. Wish I could have been there in person.

2. Did Grimes dress? Not sure his name was called one time.

3. I hope that safety for Ravenwood ain't too sore after Mr. Hodge ran over him early in the game.

4. I just sat and shook my head at the Raptors trying to tackle AJ.

5. What a way to go out for Chambers.

6. QB was best player in the field for Ravenwood.

7. #8 is gonna get earholed one day if he aint careful.

8. Can we get Maryville\McCallie scheduled next weekend? Genuinely think the Rebels are the best team in the state this year and would like to see them prove it.

Great, great season Rebels.

On 12/1/2019 at 6:51 PM, LawandOrder said:

Got to see the replay of the Maryville and Oakland game.  Maryville is not a team that will be able to move the ball on the ground against Ravenwood like they were able to do against Oakland.  Now, with that said.  Maryville is a complete football team, and they will will adjust to whatever Ravenwood brings.  Maryville 28 and Ravenwood 17.

I think we moved the ball pretty good last night. Ran it right down their throats so bad they started playing dirty. Woody Woodpecker didn’t even try to settle them down. 

2 minutes ago, Solomon said:

Few thoughts.

1. Sinus infections suck. Wish I could have been there in person.

2. Did Grimes dress? Not sure his name was called one time.

3. I hope that safety for Ravenwood ain't too sore after Mr. Hodge ran over him early in the game.

4. I just sat and shook my head at the Raptors trying to tackle AJ.

5. What a way to go out for Chambers.

6. QB was best player in the field for Ravenwood.

7. #8 is gonna get earholed one day if he aint careful.

8. Can we get Maryville\McCallie scheduled next weekend? Genuinely think the Rebels are the best team in the state this year and would like to see them prove it.

Great, great season Rebels.

Grimes was on the field. Played both ways some...#14 :popcorneater:

sorry you are sick, we missed you. It was a fun night. Southtowner sit with us.