Offishual Rayvenwould vs. Mairvul thread

STARSNBARS

5 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

In 3A-6A this year, middle and west Tennessee was quite lame.       Rebels, I was there with you last night all the way, nice dominating win for the East!

In each of those games, the team from East TN was ( or should have been) the favorite. 4A & 5A in East TN is just a different monster entirely and the Blount Co powers speak for themselves

Congrats to Maryville on a great game and great season. I actually thought last night was going to be a competitive game but boy was I wrong. Maryville staff totally outcoached Ravenwood staff and MHS players played at a completely different intensity level than Ravenwood’s players. It was obvious early in the game that Maryville wanted it way more than Ravenwood did. MHS was clearly the superior team.

Edited by Norman Dale
  • Like 1

My happy moments last night was A.J. catching that long pass and the 8 yard TD pass he made. Lou recovering that fumble to set up the second touchdown, Cade running the ball for all that yardage and the long touchdown run, Tee running through them like a bull, the interception Drew made, the defensive plan and the pure thought of silencing all the critics and disappointing all the Maryville Haters that went to bed with a burr in their saddle last night.

10 hours ago, Thund3rStruck said:

I'm not arguing that maryville has been and is a dynasty we all know the goldballs thrive in Blount county but you cant tell me 1 person caused a running clock last year. Oakland and Maryville home and away the last few years is dead even. Home team wins

Don't think Oakland has ever won at Maryville. Maryville has at Oakland.