Offishual Rayvenwould vs. Mairvul thread

STARSNBARS

4 hours ago, MountainRebel said:

Don't think Oakland has ever won at Maryville. Maryville has at Oakland. 

Since 2015 Oakland vs Maryville the home team has won. Oakland beats them at Oakland and Maryville beats Oakland at Maryville. 2014 was the last time Oakland let Maryville walk in there in the playoffs and get the best of them. Oakland and Maryville should have kept the regular season series alive. Traveling yes I understand it's a long bus ride but those games were just classic dog fights between 2 great programs, and had no insight to how the rematch would go in the playoffs. Too bad they are both on the same side of state. Oakland Maryville on a neutral sight would be worth paying double to watch. 

2 hours ago, rebelwoman87 said:

We don’t have too many big timers though. 

Yea I know. I don’t live to far from Maryville. Gets old hearing about recruiting. Maybe the parents of good players want there kids to go to Maryville or Alcoa to play because of there success. Great football program and coaches. They know how to get the most of kids and play as a team. Good programs do that why they are so successful

Edited by rollnoles

13 hours ago, pepvol said:

So Maryville has 6 of the 11 6A Gold balls .... and Oakland has one ... Oakland had a great team last year , we've had a few ourselves  , and we've won plenty away from Maryville . This always happens every year , the most needy trolls come out trying to get attention . Your team is sitting at home but you want to feel relevant so you totally take over a thread you have nothing to do with . 

Great win and great season for the Rebels ... For any Bozo out there trying to take anything away from Coach Derek Hunt ... You just don't have a clue . We are very lucky to have had Coach Quarles and Coach Hunt !

I agree, congrats to Maryville on a great year after getting everyone's best shot week in and week out. They proved that they are the cream of the crop and the team to beat year in and year out. But the East once again shows that they are on another level and top tier. Maryville arguably played 2 of the top 3 teams in 6a. Oakland and Ravenwood excluding Whitehaven who let one slip away in my opinion and a top 3 team in the state Alcoa and took care of business each and everytime with outstanding coaching and talent and team work. So congratulations to the Maryville faithful and enjoy number 18

14 hours ago, baylorbigdog1976 said:

Congratulations to Maryville on a great playoff run and win! Best team in the state this year bar none. Another year passes quickly and another gold ball for the standard in Tennessee. Feels right to see you guys back on top again.

Thanks BigDog , hope you and your Family have a Great Christmas ! 

Same thing to everyone else on here , we all have a lot to be thankful for and Football is actually just a small Part of that . Merry Christmas to All ! 

Tham dad blamed pups......whut eye git fer leafin' tha craptop compootur on......My thawts on tha gaim....

1. One ov if'un knot tha best D eye haiv seed att 825

2. If'un Coastul Careolina iz whur Mr. Shelton ends upp....wale thay got a steel

c. Ole #44 showed Coach David Johnson frum tha Ewe ov Tea whut a hellthy frait trane looks like 

d. Mr. Chambers jist took this team and ran and throwed wif hit

5. Eye steal coodun't tag AJ Davis inn a fone bewth

eff. Jurry Garcia's boy duz haiv sum athletick abilitee fer tha Rapters

gee. Showt out two tha Mairvul O-Line .....Knott tha biggust and purtiest, butt thay emposed thair weal tha entarr seesun

8. Ole #11, #2 and #12 played tuff.....and thes cats weal block downfeeled

eye. Broadway Barburr Shoppe eye haiv stashed one ov tha sprankle donuts away frum Momma out inn tha trunk ov ole Nellie

10. 813 winns........17 TSSAA Gold Bawls.....1 AP Stait Champeenship.....and az good az ole GQ wuz....He wuz nevur 41-3...........Tha PROGRAM rolls on.....:popcorneater: