Offishual Rayvenwould vs. Mairvul thread

STARSNBARS

1 hour ago, STARSNBARS said:

Tham dad blamed pups......whut eye git fer leafin' tha craptop compootur on......My thawts on tha gaim....

1. One ov if'un knot tha best D eye haiv seed att 825

2. If'un Coastul Careolina iz whur Mr. Shelton ends upp....wale thay got a steel

c. Ole #44 showed Coach David Johnson frum tha Ewe ov Tea whut a hellthy frait trane looks like 

d. Mr. Chambers jist took this team and ran and throwed wif hit

5. Eye steal coodun't tag AJ Davis inn a fone bewth

eff. Jurry Garcia's boy duz haiv sum athletick abilitee fer tha Rapters

gee. Showt out two tha Mairvul O-Line .....Knott tha biggust and purtiest, butt thay emposed thair weal tha entarr seesun

8. Ole #11, #2 and #12 played tuff.....and thes cats weal block downfeeled

eye. Broadway Barburr Shoppe eye haiv stashed one ov tha sprankle donuts away frum Momma out inn tha trunk ov ole Nellie

10. 813 winns........17 TSSAA Gold Bawls.....1 AP Stait Champeenship.....and az good az ole GQ wuz....He wuz nevur 41-3...........Tha PROGRAM rolls on.....:popcorneater:

kay.  Last night’s appearance was Maryville’s 151 playoff game...

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

In each of those games, the team from East TN was ( or should have been) the favorite. 4A & 5A in East TN is just a different monster entirely and the Blount Co powers speak for themselves

It could completely turn around the other way next year, you never know.    The playoffs are weird in that way, sometimes a mediocre team just seems to peak at just the right time.

3 hours ago, rollnoles said:

Dude I live close to Maryville on your side. Tired to here about the recruiting

Ok we miss use the word recruiting. I here it's all completely ok as long as the players freshman clock hasn't started.. So here's what happens. Little timmy is a football standout and mommy and daddy have money to move or or whatever.  Little timmy lives in a podunk town with a losing team does timmy stay and play and never get never get looked at? Heck no .. there are certain teams that win every year and never seem to have the up and down years like everyone else deals with in high school football. That's were little timmy ends up "as long as he starts before his freshman year" it's all good.. I'm sure these schools have an influx of little Timmy's to start the new freshman class. These kids are looking for the schools not the other way around so honestly there's not recruiting. . I didn't say any school names so no need to get butthurt.. and if you do get butthurt and defensive its probably your team.

8 minutes ago, RollRed said:

Ok we miss use the word recruiting. I here it's all completely ok as long as the players freshman clock hasn't started.. So here's what happens. Little timmy is a football standout and mommy and daddy have money to move or or whatever.  Little timmy lives in a podunk town with a losing team does timmy stay and play and never get never get looked at? Heck no .. there are certain teams that win every year and never seem to have the up and down years like everyone else deals with in high school football. That's were little timmy ends up "as long as he starts before his freshman year" it's all good.. I'm sure these schools have an influx of little Timmy's to start the new freshman class. These kids are looking for the schools not the other way around so honestly there's not recruiting. . I didn't say any school names so no need to get butthurt.. and if you do get butthurt and defensive its probably your team.

And then there's little Rollred ... a Henry Co fan who is eat up with envy and his red is turning green . Little Rollred wishes his team got all the attention but when they get their behind beat 31-24 by a team they beat a few weeks earlier 48-14 .... well little Rollred has to stay at home and watch all the big boys playing for Championships ... this makes Rollred so insanely jealous that he whines and cries on CoachT while the Big boys are winning more Gold Trophies ... Poor little Rollred 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, pepvol said:

And then there's little Rollred ... a Henry Co fan who is eat up with envy and his red is turning green . Little Rollred wishes his team got all the attention but when they get their behind beat 31-24 by a team they beat a few weeks earlier 48-14 .... well little Rollred has to stay at home and watch all the big boys playing for Championships ... this makes Rollred so insanely jealous that he whines and cries on CoachT while the Big boys are winning more Gold Trophies ... Poor little Rollred 

Who's winning or playing football today besides the NFL? Looks like you are cruising coacht as well. Does it make you feel good calling me little?  I'm 6'3 280 . How big do men grow where you come from boy? Dont worry about henry county. And like I said if you bet butthurt its probably your team. 

10 hours ago, rollnoles said:

Yea I know. I don’t live to far from Maryville. Gets old hearing about recruiting. Maybe the parents of good players want there kids to go to Maryville or Alcoa to play because of there success. Great football program and coaches. They know how to get the most of kids and play as a team. Good programs do that why they are so successful

Just what I just said.. thank you sir for admitting it.