Offishual Rayvenwould vs. Mairvul thread

STARSNBARS

1 hour ago, TNPaul said:

Well let's not forget we lost a QB due to him transferring to Greenback, but did not recruit anyone to take his place for the next 3 years...we didn't need to recruit anyone!

Let me guess none of those QB were ever from another school ever.. all born and raised right there.

• Like 1

Eye won't two addmitt rite now thait outstandin' STARSNBARS garbige servuss iz knott toetully responsibull fer peepull hoo moove intwo Mairvul fer betturer foot .....edgycashunal oppurtunitees......

https://www.niche.com/k12/d/maryville-city-schools-tn/rankings/

And my graitgrandaddies unkull wuz knott bornt and raized inn tha frendlee confinds ov Mairvul.....

:popcorneater:

19 hours ago, RollRed said:

Ok we miss use the word recruiting. I here it's all completely ok as long as the players freshman clock hasn't started.. So here's what happens. Little timmy is a football standout and mommy and daddy have money to move or or whatever.  Little timmy lives in a podunk town with a losing team does timmy stay and play and never get never get looked at? Heck no .. there are certain teams that win every year and never seem to have the up and down years like everyone else deals with in high school football. That's were little timmy ends up "as long as he starts before his freshman year" it's all good.. I'm sure these schools have an influx of little Timmy's to start the new freshman class. These kids are looking for the schools not the other way around so honestly there's not recruiting. . I didn't say any school names so no need to get butthurt.. and if you do get butthurt and defensive its probably your team.

Lol it’s cool I was pulling for Maryville. Maryville might not have the must talent. They are so well coached and play together it makes up for the talent

2 hours ago, TOM4000Patriots said:

Congrats to Maryville on the win.    Its getting tougher to find good competition like they bring to the table every year.   I think it makes the East bracket work harder and makes everyone better.   Go Patriots!

After playing that team from the West side of the bracket, I have more respect for Oakland. Yeah, Creasy has to say things like, “how about that rain, how about that mud” at the end of games to keep the faithful happy. And somebody in the press box likes to play “Turn out the Lights” real loud at the end of games, but between the lines I think they respect the game and do things the right way. I’m not real sure what lessons that last bunch is learning.