Alcoa vs Pearl Cohn 3A Championship

Nextoneup

20 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Says the guy that on the first page said " That was sure the best team in the state that year".  I didn't bring it up you were the one that thought Catholic was the best team in the state in 2015 which they weren't.....

Man you can go back to 2015 and look at coacht. They made a whole POSTS about it and why they wasn't playing with the privates and folks was saying the was the best team in the state. Its 2019 WHO CARES now. Yea we got whooped and had no problem admitting it then and now. EVERY team has had one of those moments..Now back to 2019 we know it's a TALLLLL tree to climb against Alcoa. I haven't seen our kids lay down all year even when was was down 2 scores late in games. We know your a East TN homer but dang

Edited by FBfan26

23 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Says the guy that on the first page said " That was sure the best team in the state that year".  I didn't bring it up you were the one that thought Catholic was the best team in the state in 2015 which they weren't.....

We didn't bring it up either. 2015 will not help nor hurt us come Friday. 

7 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Man you can go back to 2015 and look at coacht. They made a whole POSTS about it and why they wasn't playing with the privates and folks was saying the was the best team in the state. Its 2019 WHO CARES now. Yea we got whooped and had no problem admitting it then and now. EVERY team has had one of those moments..Now back to 2019 we know it's a TALLLLL tree to climb against Alcoa. I haven't seen our kids lay down all year even when was was down 2 scores late in games. We know your a East TN homer but dang

Facts!!!

9 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

I was not one of the people that believed Catholic was the best team in the state back in 2015 because I saw them live and saw other teams live that would have beat them along with 3 teams that actually beat them on the field that year. (Line Play is what hurt PC in that Championship game and I saw lines that could hold against Catholic's Big line)  

You firebird fans get upset when someone responds to your post that was about 2015 and i responded nothing more or nothing less.

Ive said from the beginning of the year i thought it would be a PC vs Alcoa final this year and that is what happened.  I've picked PC every time in the big one's.  I'm not saying PC is going to lay down but Alcoa is better than that 2015 Catholic team in my opinion seeing both teams Live in 2015 and now the 2019 Alcoa team.  How much better is this team than the 2015 for the firebirds?

26 minutes ago, Swipes said:

I was not one of the people that believed Catholic was the best team in the state back in 2015 because I saw them live and saw other teams live that would have beat them along with 3 teams that actually beat them on the field that year. (Line Play is what hurt PC in that Championship game and I saw lines that could hold against Catholic's Big line)  

You firebird fans get upset when someone responds to your post that was about 2015 and i responded nothing more or nothing less.

Ive said from the beginning of the year i thought it would be a PC vs Alcoa final this year and that is what happened.  I've picked PC every time in the big one's.  I'm not saying PC is going to lay down but Alcoa is better than that 2015 Catholic team in my opinion seeing both teams Live in 2015 and now the 2019 Alcoa team.  How much better is this team than the 2015 for the firebirds?

We're not upset that's your opinion! But I don't see the point in talking about 2015 tho. This years team defensively is much better. So that's takes alot of pressure off our offense. Just like last night our offense didn't have to put up 35 points to win. That's been big difference this year is our defense!!!

Edited by FIREBIRD80

7 minutes ago, Swipes said:

I can dig it. Some people did some people didn't. 2015...This team is way younger but the 2 biggest difference about this team is the defense and this team doesn't have any  Individuals.

2 hours ago, bglass said:

PC beat us last night but I wasn’t that impressed . Besides a couple big plays and kickoff return for TD they did nothing but punt. We turned it over twice deep in their territory which I know is part of the game. I think we would have given Alcoa closer game than PC simply because of the style of ball we play . Alcoa wins BIg!!

You wasn't impressed ok cool!! Still doesn't change the fact that y'all are apart of our 14-0...lol