Alcoa vs Pearl Cohn 3A Championship

Nextoneup

On 11/30/2019 at 9:22 AM, 00Chargers said:

Is Alcoa better than last year....it appears so, however, they did beat Maryville last year and failed to do so this year. Is 3A in the east really down this year (except for Alcoa of course) or are these lopsided matches a sign of Alcoa’s dominance over all of 3A. We shall see Friday. Can PC give them the game they got last year and possible pull the upset of the year or will they simply become the sacrificial lamb to receive the annual silver ball in 3A. I’ll be watching and hoping that these firebirds (despite some of their arrogant fans) can pull it off but I understand that’s a tall order. Good luck to both teams next well and congratulations on making it TO THE SHIP!

Don't use the Maryville game as a barometer. They only win 28% of the time in that game.

Alcoa is just too much!!  I said it once, I'll say it again.  When I watched Red Bank, who beat Upperman pretty handily, then Loudon beats Red Bank decently, I said Alcoa would beat either of those teams by 3 or 4 touchdowns.  After watching Alcoa play twice, one being Maryville, I knew that they were the bar in 3-A this year. I see Alcoa big in this one. 

25 minutes ago, eers said:

Not a troll... Rumor has it they have a DB that played at Beech last year and never moved... but I guess metro has different eligibility rules than TSSAA. :bored:

Rumors are for school age kids eers. Tell your mans who made a new page a hour ago Stop trolling

Edited by FBfan26