Alcoa vs Pearl Cohn 3A Championship

Nextoneup

15 minutes ago, 00Chargers said:

They do have speed and a lot of size but I’m not sure about their game planning. Covington actually outgained them 334-175 with 23 first downs to 10 and were the much smaller team on the field. I feel like if they would have utilized their passing attack more that they would had more yardage as they could’ve beaten the Covington secondary with long passes. I believe they only attempted a couple and completed one for a monster gain that turned into a TD. They did enough to win and that’s what matters but it won’t be enough against Alcoa if they underutilize their strength.

We could have passed more but from my eyes we slowed down our normal pace so I took it as much as yall wanted to control the clock we wanted to also.

9 minutes ago, Charger64 said:

The Firebirds will have trouble with both the OL and DL from Alcoa. They have not seen those kinds of fronts all year and I don't care who they have played. PC not going to run the ball between the tackles unless they got a QB like Foster at AE.  GR will get in the I Formation and pound the rock behind that OL until PC breaks and gets beat on a play action pass.....Alcoa might not score alot of points but if they get ahead by 14 or more it is over barring any craziness with turnovers.

Dang you gone disrespect our schedule like that? Alcoa does has some Nice sized kids. We know that. That's how they whoop up on most teams

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FBfan26 said:

Man hammer I have NEVER seen so many sack riders on one post. Do yall let everyone jump on the train playoff time? 

So if yall pick your team to win that's fine. When other people pick your opponent they're "sack riders"? Could be that Alcoa is just the best 3A team in the state. FACTS!!!

10 minutes ago, THUNDERLIPS said:

So if yall pick your team to win that's fine. When other people pick your opponent they're "sack riders"? Could be that Alcoa is just the best 3A team in the state. FACTS!!!

You looking to deep into. Everyone knows that Alcoa is not only one of the best 3a teams in 3a but THE STATE. Heck we respect the heck out of them but fear naw.. I'm mainly talking about the charger faithful "minus a few" who didnt even comment on PC Covington but came over here riding.

2 minutes ago, THUNDERLIPS said:

Not looking too deep. Just calling it like I see it. I personally want Tony and Twin to go get a ring. I wanted Tony to choke the ref when he tried to call timeout before halftime. That shouldn't happen. Especially a game that important 

It's all love my brother!

• Upvote 1